Mod application buttons in editor scene invisible

Haven't seen this reported before, sorry if it's a duplicate.

I have installed quite a few mods (only ones officially updated for 1.2), and have started to notice a problem in the editor scene (VAB, SPH): the mod applications (the "buttons" for the mods) are randomly invisible - they are still there, but not drawn/shown on screen.

Observations so far:

1) I cannot trace it down to a single mod, it rather seems to occur after installing a couple of mods.

2) no single mod is misbehaving - they all work as expected.

3) Only editor scenes (VAB/SPH) are affected - all mod applications are visible without problems in the space center or tracking station scenes.

4) In fact, the mod applications are correctly created and ARE there (the buttons, though invisible, CAN be clicked and the mod functionality, e.g. USI-LS or  RCSBuildAid, is fully available and functioning) -> It is just the mod application toolbar that randomly becomes invisible.

5) I haven't found a reliable way to make it visible again - trying to "mouse-over" seems to make it visible often, but not always...

6) Absolutely NOTHING in the logs (no errors, no warnings, no null refs).

7) It is not affected by rendering mode - I tried D3D9, D3D11 and GLCORE on windows, all exhibit the same behaviour.

Here are some screenshots of how it looks / behaves: http://imgur.com/a/TOBjW

Anything else I can do to help analyse the problem?

Anyone else having noticed this behaviour?

I believe it is as well but I cannot confirm that it is. I didnt see this issue in a stock build either but there is an issue if you set the UI scale above 100% so it could be related to that. Totally guessing but I do believe its a mod issue of some sort, maybe related to triple screen setups or something strang like that. Hopefully someone will figure it out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.