Multiplanetary Species Series

Wiseman

• 3 weeks later...

Life's crazy! But videos are still coming! (deja vu, though? I feel like I've said that before...) In this episode, I get the refinery up and running, but encounter a possibly fatal flaw with the power transmission system.

• 1 month later...

It's been a month, so it's time to maybe start making up for how long it's been with a double-length episode! Also, I really wanted to just get FINISHED with the darn construction. It's been so long! But here it is, the finished base cluster on Duna! Next... Staffing it, and managing the flights to and from Duna!

• 2 weeks later...

We've come a long way, haven't we? 100 episodes! I can't really wrap my head around that! But it's been a ton of fun. I kind of wanted to finish the series on a nice round number, but it's just not going to work out that way - lucky for you, there's a bit more to take care of! First, we need to fly our second crew to Duna, debut our new reusable crew lander, and test out the life support systems on the Duna base.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well everyone, it's been an awesome ride! We've made bases on Minmus, Mun, and Duna, multiple space stations, warp drives, torch drives, and upgrades from patch 1.2 to patch 1.3.1. However, that last bit has wreaked havoc on my save, and so it's time to call this one complete.

Let me know what else you'd like to see from me - tutorial videos, another series like this one? I'm not going away, just making the break I'm already on official. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.