How to show craft description from VAB in flight?

How do I display the craft description in flight? By description, I mean the text you can enter in the input field under the name in the VAB. I usually put my action groups and other useful info in that box, but I can never seem to find it when I need it in flight. Is there a mod? Am I just not looking in the right place? TIA :kiss:

I don't believe it's possible. The description is a global setting for all craft of that design. The only thing that can be shown in-flight is info about that particular vessel.

If the description were anywhere, I'd think it would be on the vessel info button in map view ... but it's not there.

In all honesty, I think that the best option for referring to your action groups would be to go old school and write down a cheat sheet for your action groups on pen and paper. I'm personally a big fan of using real-life writing for references and such.

(Yay! My first post on forum!)

And YET AGAIN this is getting predictable. There are multiple threads about this and it always goes in the same direction.
Here's one from about half a year ago:

I want to draw your attention to my second post in that thread. It has THE PERFECT solution to what you're looking for.

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/10/2016 at 6:23 PM, Pecan said:

The other option is Action Groups Extended (AGX) which, amongst its awesomeness, allows you to see your action groups settings in flight.  It also lets you edit them, all 250 of them ^^.

But.....actually using agx is akin to reprogramming a bloody supercomputer!! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.