*Nods* Fellow Kerbonauts.

TheKingsHill

Hello, the name is TheKingsHill, call me Kingsley. (or Aether... or hill... or The.... whatever you want to call me, everyone has a different name for me). 

i've been playing Kerbal for a few months. I have 120 hours into the game so far. But I'm new to the forums, thought I should introduce myself here since this is here as well ;3 

I play modded KSP for the most part. I go for realistic when I can, so RemoteTech, TAC life support, FAR, etc (if you have any more mods that make the game realistic you should recommend them (not RO/RSS) :3 ). My current personal achievements/milestones in the game has been landing on the Mun. In my current save, creating a working CommSat constellation that allowed me to communicate with my Mun probe, this probe is now orbiting the Mun collecting SCANsat data for me :3 

My next mission is to either land another probe onto the surface of the Mun, or create and land a rover there. I'm unsure if I'll do that before or after I begin creating a space station. I think I'm going to have to create a reliable launch rocket to do either projects but we'll see how it goes.

I'm interested in creating KSP mods as well, so in the coming weeks or months you may see my name more often :wink: keep an eye out for it. 

So yeah, that's about it for now. Look forward to getting to know you guys ^_^