No Maneuver node

Alright, i'm throwing myself onto your mercies. With all of my favorite mods up to date with 1.2, i just started a new career game, but i've run into a small glitch. My maneuver node doesn't appear on my map screen. The little dot doesn't show up over my trajectory path. Everything else works. I flew by the mun and landed on minmus, but if i plan to have any more complicated missions, i'm going to need that lovely little node. Does anyone have any ideas how i might solve this issue?  The only mods that i have installed are all the Near Future Tech mods, Extraplanetary Launch Pads, KAS, KIS,Planetary Bases, TAC Life Support, and Module Manager. To my knowledge I've installed them all correctly, however, my knowledge base on this is only enough to get me into more problems than anything else. Jeb has tried hitting the console with a wrench, but all that did was change the units from Metric to Imperial.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.