Mechjeb problem in 1.1.3?

Sorry if this goes a bit long, but I want to explain in detail the issue I'm having here.  I have been working on a project with a friend in 1.1.3, and we've put so much into space that eventually manual just got clunky and annoying, so MJ was a saving grace for that.  I didn't notice when my game updated to 1.2 and I got in the game and messed around with career mode that didn't use mods, and saved and left not realizing I was saving on a different version of the game.  When I went back to work on our project which requires a lot of mods I then realized it was running 1.2 and my saves wouldn't load.  So I used Steam to go back to 1.1.3 so we could keep working on our project, and I had somehow corrupted every save.  It couldn't read them anymore, so we started over.  We had saved all our .craft files elsewhere as backup, so we only really lost our setup and my career stuff, so we figure just MJ things back to where they were and move on.  However it seems now that MJ just doesn't want to work anymore.  On ascent guidance it goes all the way to intended altitude, points to the correct node, warps, and then when it should burn, it just doesn't.  No throttle up at all.  On a Hohmann transfer it has the same issue where it gets to the burn stage, and then just doesn't burn at all.  I googled the issue and can only find things from 2014 and the problem seemed to always be that they just needed to update MJ to current Kerbal versions.  My MJ is already updated for 1.1.3, and has launched plenty of things in it, so I don't understand why reverting back to 1.1.3 would break MJ.  It doesn't use RCS /except/ when it should be burning.  If you disable the main engine then it suddenly tries to use RCS to do the burn, but won't use RCS for anything else, and won't use the main engine for a burn.  This applies to manned, unmanned and is not a fuel/electricity issue, because I use the alt+f12 to disable that for our purposes.  Curious to know if anyone has any idea since the fixes I found for older versions didn't apply, such as using two MJ controllers, or turning off ascent guidance and using the maneuver planner to circularize.  It won't do any burn for any maneuver.  It'll get all the way to the point where it should throttle up and then just does nothing.

As soon as all the mods are updated, I'll go to 1.2, but for now, I'd like to get MJ working again on 1.1.3.

Edited by thewayshemoves
nuance

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.