[Minimum KSP: 1.12.2] Heisenberg - Airships Part Pack

Angelo Kerman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 6:32 AM, Fletch4 said:

Is there a ui element that i am missing? I cannot seem to control the airship lift.

Did you install the HL Airships dependency? Heisenberg won't work without it. (the dll - you don't need the parts or spaces in HL Airships)

On 9/12/2022 at 7:19 AM, Phoenic3DA said:

Is anyone else having problems with the airship tipping side from side?

Most common cause is weight imbalance. Can also happen on turns - if you aren't using gyro rings or RCS, that could also cause it.

On 10/23/2022 at 8:02 PM, Kerbal410 said:

I can't seem to get my airships into the air

Can you provide more detail? How are you trying to do it? From the HL Airships button, you want to select Altitude Control On, make sure Target Vertical Velocity reads 0, select Auto Pitch On. When Buoyancy - Weight is 0 (or very close to it), click + a couple times to get 0.1-0.5 m/s of upward lift, and that should do it.

On 10/26/2022 at 11:45 AM, panarchist said:

Did you install the HL Airships dependency? Heisenberg won't work without it. (the dll - you don't need the parts or spaces in HL Airships)

Most common cause is weight imbalance. Can also happen on turns - if you aren't using gyro rings or RCS, that could also cause it.

Can you provide more detail? How are you trying to do it? From the HL Airships button, you want to select Altitude Control On, make sure Target Vertical Velocity reads 0, select Auto Pitch On. When Buoyancy - Weight is 0 (or very close to it), click + a couple times to get 0.1-0.5 m/s of upward lift, and that should do it.

never mind, actually. 

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with the propellers and is that the don't do the spinning animation. They sound and produce thrust, but not spinning animation. The game says something like "WBIprops not found" or something like that. I do have firespitter installed as well as hooligan Labs. Any idea of what this could be?

20 minutes ago, The Blazer said:

I have a problem with the propellers and is that the don't do the spinning animation. They sound and produce thrust, but not spinning animation. The game says something like "WBIprops not found" or something like that. I do have firespitter installed as well as hooligan Labs. Any idea of what this could be?

You need to install Kerbal Actuators. It comes with the install.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason I can't get the cargo bay part to lower, there's an option to open the bay doors but no lowering option. Also for some reason the drills included in this and the buffalo pack deploy but don't actually drill for any resources (I'm wondering if that button is not showing up either). Maybe they're related?

On 2/17/2023 at 2:45 PM, GhostOfMM said:

For some reason I can't get the cargo bay part to lower, there's an option to open the bay doors but no lowering option. Also for some reason the drills included in this and the buffalo pack deploy but don't actually drill for any resources (I'm wondering if that button is not showing up either). Maybe they're related?

Seems the elevator module isn't being loaded. At least that's the error I get in the console when loading the game and ships. The hanger elevator works just fine though.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2023 at 11:26 PM, Mutantbard64 said:

I have a bug where some parts will make the game crash and close near instantly I dont which parts yet it worked before what do I do?

Try reproducing with only Heisenberg and its dependencies installed (no other mods) so you can determine if it's a mod conflict. If it still happens with no other mods, then there may be an issue. Most likely there's a mod conflict.

On 7/24/2023 at 2:25 AM, akman said:

I keep getting CTDs just after a vessel with a bison command cab or gondola is done loading on the runway. Here's a google drive link to the crash logs

On 8/21/2023 at 4:26 PM, Mutantbard64 said:

I have a bug where some parts will make the game crash and close near instantly I dont which parts yet it worked before what do I do?

I had the same problem and for me it was a conflict with the ASET mods, so try disabling those if you've got them and see if that fixes it.

• 2 months later...

I have a major problem. The Electric Prop engines have a completely nonsensical EC, and atmosphere cost. Even the WB-12 requires 200k ec/s, not even KSPIE's Quantum Singularity can meet this. I assume this is a bug? But I have no idea what causes it, and it doesn't cause any crashes. I thought to edit the config files, but I have no clue what to change in them to fix this problem.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.