Keeping/discarding all science reports (or how to close science report window fast)

I finally decided to ask a question that was annoying me since ~0.18:

If I have multiple science reports in 1 part, then I click "review" in right-click menu and then I must do something about each of them (i.e. keep/discard/transmit). Say, I found and transmitted the only report I wanted, how to quickly close that window without clicking "keep" for each report (vessel switching/EVA doesn't count)?

15 hours ago, bewing said:

There is a feature request in the queue for a "Keep All" button when you are scrolling a big list of experiments. It didn't make it into the current version, but it should be along someday.

Even that would only be a partial solution. We need a list of experiments, but it only shows the currently on-ship collected experiments...come to think of it, it would also be great to see the actual R&D list in-flight.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.