Probes with Relay Antennae not visible in Tracking Station

Hello everybody, 

A few days ago I migrated from 1.1.3 to 1.2. I discovered that in my legacy saves (that is, saves I created in 1.1.3) every probe that has one of the new relay antennae attached doesn't show up in the tracking station (ones with direct antennae do), and therefore can't be switched back to once one has switched from the probe to the Space Center after launch. After I uninstalled all mods the problem in the old save persisted. However, in a new sandbox save, the probes with relay antennae did show up as expected. To test the issue I built three identical rovers (one with a direct antenna, one with a relay antenna, and one with both) in each save and launched them. I included the logfile (in the file the save in which it worked is above the one where the problem occurred). Does anybody know if there is a chance to fix this issue for my old savegames from 1.1.3? I'd hate to start all over...again. 
Logfile - Dropbox-Link

Oh god. Yes it was. :blush: Please kill me. I uninstalled every single mod and tested for almost 2 hours, but the idea of a new vessel category didn't even cross my mind. Thank you @FancyMouse for doing the thinking my brain didn't do for me.  This issue can be closed I guess. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.