Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I have been searching for a space forum for million ages and finally I have found one. I want to thank the admins already.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Lisa and I have been collecting space information since I was a child (approximately 9 years old). I also wanted to touch the moon at age 5. And I already knew much about the Sun at age 8. 

Oh yeah a show off line: I met 4 ESA astronauts on the same day this year and received signed pictures. 

Hello! We have a whole section called "Science & Spaceflight"! I would (as would everyone else on these forums) recommend KSP as both a fun game and a great tool to learn about space travel. It's physics and orbital mechanics are mostly realistic. Beware! You have entered the realm of the nerds!

19 hours ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

Hello, Sparkle! Welcome to the Forums!

Are space forums really that few and far between?

Yes indeed. I couldn't find a proper one specially in English. There was one in Italian but they only talk about astronauts and cosmonauts.. 

19 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Hello SparkleStarlet and welcome to the KSP Forums!

We have loads of people here who love space.  You've come to the right place.

Happy landings!

Thanks. Great to hear/read that. I'm looking forward to seeing more. 

18 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

Hello! We have a whole section called "Science & Spaceflight"! I would (as would everyone else on these forums) recommend KSP as both a fun game and a great tool to learn about space travel. It's physics and orbital mechanics are mostly realistic. Beware! You have entered the realm of the nerds!

Nice. As long as I can learn new things. 

Sorry for double posting

Edited by SparkleStarlet
To apologize