Career Mission: Minmus-landing

DarkFighter

Hello, fellows!

Today I share my trip to Minmus, it was kinda risky and fun.

My Rocket: (It is my Mun lander)   Engineer's report: totally overengineered.

AMkiO7o.pngBITLQev.png

The Lower Stage: It's a Mainsail with 3 Skipper Liquid Fuel Boosters, which are connected to the main part. On top of that, there are 3 Thumpers.

The Upper Stage: It's the mighty Poodle Engine(!!!!) with 2-and-a-half X200-16 Fuel Tanks.

The Lander: It's a Mk1 Command Pod with some Material Bays, 16 (Yes, I said 16) Mystery Goo Containers, an Inline Stabilizer, parachutes, moar science stuff etc. aaaaaand the Terrier with a flat Rockomax Tank (Patent Pending).

The album: http://imgur.com/gallery/8NlzB ( I forgot to take the pictures before the landing, basically the Liquid fuel Boosters ran out in the high atmosphere and I had an AP of 100km. With the full main part, I orbited, changed Inclination and did 3/4 of the burn to Minmus.)

Hope you liked my first report of a mission.

Let's hope for me (13,from Germany) that there are no grammar or spelling mistakes.                                                                         (I know that I can't reveal my age if I'm 12 or below)

DarkFighter

Thanks to the moderator who approves this

Edited by DarkFighter
spelling, forgot smth

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.