[1.12.x] SXT Continued

linuxgurugamer

11 hours ago, GUZooka1 said:

and actually is there a way to increase the bouncyness of the airbags?

Look in the configs for the airbags:

• SXT\Parts\CoreTech\Utility\crashPad\part.cfg
  • SXT\Parts\CoreTech\Utility\crashPad\partSmall.cfg

Find this:

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleBounce
		bounciness = 1.0
		dynamicFriction = .5
	}

and try changing the bounciness

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Good Day

How do i fix or improve the cockpits from the Mod? Do i need to install an additional mod or something? 

Here's what i have observed:

Kn-225 Cockpit - has Screen from i think Rasterpropmonitor and a HUD. But they are not working and are just black.

Boeing 767/777 Cockpit - has Stock Navball and basic instruments but only on the Captain's Side (Left Side) the First Officer's side has no instruments Cockpit mostly empty.

Airbus A220 - Same as Above

Boeing 727/727/737 - Same as Above

Airbus A350 Cockpit - No instruments; cockpit is 50% see through which is weird lol

Airbus A380 Cockpit - Same as B777

Antonov An-24  - Works fine. Has stock instruments and buttons in the cockpit on both sides. Fine for me so far.

Bombardier CRJ Series - Same as An-24

M-95 Goose - Same as An-24

Yakvka Cockpit - Same as Kn-225

M-86 Kossak - Same as Kn-225

Here's what i have currently installed what i think is related or pertaining to the Cockpit or IVA:

ASET Agency 
ASET Props
ASET Avionics
Avionics Systems
Click Through Blocker
Raster Prop Monitor and Core
Reviva

Thanks for any Answer 
Hope you guys have a good day

1 minute ago, RB101 said:

Running the texture copier has made this appear in the SPH/VAB

It's not a part, it just exists by default now :/

https://imgur.com/a/2131fF4

No idea what you are talking about or trying to show

If you are referring to the script to copy the missing textures,  all it does is copy some missing texture files.  Code is there for you to look at.  Can't and doesn't do anything else

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

the airbrakes in this mod seem to have a bug in their model when deployed. their hydraulic cylinder seem to disappear. this is also the case with the stock airbrakes. the airbrakes in other mods are fine, just seems to be this mod and stock that have the issue.

On 3/19/2023 at 2:26 AM, LordCelestia said:

I'm getting a lot of 'no such file or directory exists' running this on Linux, KSP 1.12.5. Is this a problem? Some parts are black in VAB.

Bad install, if you are still interested, post a log file

11 hours ago, Kerbal410 said:

the airbrakes in this mod seem to have a bug in their model when deployed. their hydraulic cylinder seem to disappear. this is also the case with the stock airbrakes. the airbrakes in other mods are fine, just seems to be this mod and stock that have the issue.

Sorry, don't expect this to be fixed.  It's a really old parts mod, the original author is long gone

6 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Sorry, don't expect this to be fixed.  It's a really old parts mod, the original author is long gone

it's fine, just a visual issue. I've reported this to the BDA+ dev team as some of the turrets from that mod at some point had the same issue.

• 2 months later...

i've got two parts ideas for you nr.1 a mk2 cargo bay without the doors nr.2  mk2 half fuselages that a basically regular fuselages but cut in half from the top to the bottom so that one could have a left and a right fuselage part 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 6:38 PM, BGYT said:

i've got two parts ideas for you nr.1 a mk2 cargo bay without the doors nr.2  mk2 half fuselages that a basically regular fuselages but cut in half from the top to the bottom so that one could have a left and a right fuselage part 

No development is being done on this mod anymore.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.