Storm - Advanced Trainer

35 minutes ago, Heckspress said:

Nobody's answering me on the mod thread, but how exactly do you turn off pilot assistant?

fOpPCQ6.jpg

In this picture I've got Roll & Yaw/Vertical Control active (note the dark red colour). By clicking on these areas you can deactivate Pilot Assist. Hope this helps! :)

Cupcake...

• 3 weeks later...

Heh all, I've added a new Rescue model to the archive that'll let you use the Storm's superlative performance to rescue Kerbals from anywhere on Kerbin, and get them safely back to the KSC. :)

7dic5Hn.jpg

You can use the craft to rescue up to 2 Kerbals at once thanks to an integrated probe core.

6Yta9QY.jpg

Even in its stock configuration the Storm can happily fly to anywhere on Kerbin and back to KSC, but the addition of a drop tank will allow you a lot more loiter time over the target as you pick the best landing spot.

a4daNQp.jpg

The drop tank has also been added to the standard, single seat version as well as a few other little tweaks and improvements. :wink: Using the drop tank will allow a maximum cruise time of just under 3 hours at 15,000m and give you enough range to do 1 and 3/4 laps of Kerbin. :)

RcrCKJ5.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Cupcake...

14 hours ago, BeeGeenie said:

Just had to re-watch your trailer for this one again. I think it may be my new favorite. The music, the visuals. It gives me chills. :cool:

Keep up the good work

Thanks man! I'm hoping to make more videos of the Storm in action soon, including a tutorial detailing how to build/fly it. Watch this space. :wink: 

Cupcake...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.