Stock Community Space Program - Observation save ready.

11 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

Heart of Kerbals is HARD to land! The ship is very un-aerodynamic which means i can't maneuver properly to land near the site.

I used stock hyperedit to teleport the ship to duna orbit as it would take too long for the next duna transfer.

@Baybrawler, I might need to cut completely into your turn in order to get everything finished. 

i use rcs all the way on re-entry and a parachute to slow down and land. how did you do it?

Here is album inside spoilers as imgur is dumb and won't let me re-arrange my photos.

Spoiler

k552FSB.png

E2t8VTe.png

Tuvv0YM.png

HM91IVL.png

Kwg7pNr.png

3ArIkyr.png

792Na4V.png

lqz1Bqs.png

e2BAvaI.png

sEuM25m.png

bikLU8b.png

8QyDAhP.png

polE3gu.png

S6z666m.png

nUJjoZ0.png

ypKcO2o.png

Co49hWP.png

mWf96a0.png

I also flew a plane to the second space base. By the time I reached over there, over 3/4 of my fuel were drained.

Edited by Scientia1423

Wow, really? Nobody took a spot for the next four days?

In that case, @Scientia1423, if i could have the 19/20th slot, that would be awesome :)

Also, how are Duna and Kerbin aligned right now? If they're not too far apart, i got a 16,000m/s delta v rocket that could probably get a payload there in 30 or so days.

44 minutes ago, quasarrgames said:

In that case, @Scientia1423, if i could have the 19/20th slot, that would be awesome :)

Also, how are Duna and Kerbin aligned right now? If they're not too far apart, i got a 16,000m/s delta v rocket that could probably get a payload there in 30 or so days.

IIRC at the end of my turn they were about 15 degrees apart, with Duna in front.

Edited by CAKE99

12 hours ago, quasarrgames said:

I'm riding on buses for the next 5 days so you can have today till 20th to do it.

Alright, I'm working on making an Elite: Dangerous ship lookalike that functions as an SSTO for my next turn. I have a (barely) working Imperial Clipper that I managed to dock to a station. I want to make something all of you will like so if you play Elite: Dangerous or want to just look it up and find a cool ship I might try making it instead. Please note it will not be to scale. Also, if there are any other cool space ships (Star Wars, whatever) you want sent up, tell me and I may do it for you. 

Edited by Baybrawler

18 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

@DMSP your turn begins tonight.

So far 2 people resigned their turns during the late month due to issue, please don't make it a third...

Don't worry, you caught me right before my trip. I haven't been here in ages.

1 hour ago, DMSP said:

I'm so, so sorry. I have had no time to do my save because of Christmas. I hate to do this but I'm going to have to skip my turn. I apologize, I'm really really sorry.

Mm.. Thats ok.

I was thinking for next year to have on each month a Silent zone between the 20th to the end of the month as I've noted that people drop out their save during that time.

People can still contribute to the project but if there isn't a response then you get taken out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.