Stock Community Space Program - Observation save ready.

• 3 weeks later...

I cant get the save (chances of forgetting to give it back are 100%) but if you guys want I can build more things for any of the pre existing areas, and someone else has full permission to launch/do what ever they please with them (they can even watch what happens when they go into the sun for all I care :P).

On 1/23/2017 at 4:11 PM, nascarlaser1 said:

I cant get the save (chances of forgetting to give it back are 100%) but if you guys want I can build more things for any of the pre existing areas, and someone else has full permission to launch/do what ever they please with them (they can even watch what happens when they go into the sun for all I care :P).

Its alright, you can build anything for our forum members to send up.

On a side-note, I am planning on releasing the save to the public on a certain date so if you want to prepare for upcoming events, you can use the save.

16 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

Its alright, you can build anything for our forum members to send up.

On a side-note, I am planning on releasing the save to the public on a certain date so if you want to prepare for upcoming events, you can use the save.

yayay! can I also just play with the save in general? or will there be any rules for using the public released one, like in the regular one?

On 1/28/2017 at 1:56 PM, nascarlaser1 said:

yayay! can I also just play with the save in general? or will there be any rules for using the public released one, like in the regular one?

The save will be there for people to plan ahead for example send ships to other planets or send modules to stations. But if you want to use it as a general save then you'll have to wait for the save to be "completed" for a certain time until something major will make the old save defunct.

18 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

The save will be there for people to plan ahead for example send ships to other planets or send modules to stations. But if you want to use it as a general save then you'll have to wait for the save to be "completed" for a certain time until something major will make the old save defunct.

ok thxs.

• 1 month later...

Alright, it's been nearly 3 months since the last person went into space in this save, so I decided to release the save to the public for everyone to see.

I was going to edit the save however I didn't have the time.

Here is the save link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9XSuS0-gok4RUI2THJaRXllMW8

If you want to join the project please post down below.

I will not be accepting new SCSP owners until the 8th of April.

12 hours ago, F3ARSTUNTS said:

I would like to join/build on this project.

Is there a certain date that you want to contribute? If so, I'll give you a maximum of 4 days to send your contribution into space.

(Theres a station up in Minmus that needs parts attaching to it...)

20 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

Is there a certain date that you want to contribute? If so, I'll give you a maximum of 4 days to send your contribution into space.

(Theres a station up in Minmus that needs parts attaching to it...)

what part does it need? also what else might i need to build?

12 hours ago, TwinKerbal said:

Alright sorry for keeping you waiting so long.  I'm back for the SCS.  I can take a mission, if there are spots.

How's the Duna base going?

There are more then enough spots :P. Nobody's been working on it for a while :(.

Hey @Scientia1423 @DMSP

could we post this (or a link to this) onto the official KSP reddit? By doing it there it would get even more people.

17 hours ago, Bill the Kerbal said:

Can I get the save for 15-16?

Yes, save is literally 4 posts above.

On 3/14/2017 at 1:10 AM, TwinKerbal said:

Alright sorry for keeping you waiting so long.  I'm back for the SCS.  I can take a mission, if there are spots.

How's the Duna base going?

Thats alright, I only need to parachute one more spacecraft onto the base and it will be finished.

18 hours ago, nascarlaser1 said:

Hey @Scientia1423 @DMSP

could we post this (or a link to this) onto the official KSP reddit? By doing it there it would get even more people.

Yes. We'll see how far it goes by then.

Once you are finished with the save, PM it back to me.

Edited by Scientia1423

On 3/14/2017 at 2:25 PM, nascarlaser1 said:

There are more then enough spots :P. Nobody's been working on it for a while :(.

Hey @Scientia1423 @DMSP

I haven't been here in ages... I'll see if I can add anything to the save sometime.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.