Scientia1423

Stock Community Space Program - Finishing the job.

278 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Baybrawler said:

If you could give me some admin permissions I'd love to add in some cool overall designs for the site. 

Alright but I need your user name though from the wiki.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same as the forums baybrawler 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I think @TheGuyNamedAlan's save broke and became inaccessible so I'll give you the original save.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scientia1423 said:

Also I think @TheGuyNamedAlan's save broke and became inaccessible so I'll give you the original save.

i would also love to see how i can help the wiki. may i have the permission to edit it like the normal wikipedia??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright then. But I need to go to school lmao

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scientia1423 said:

Alright then. But I need to go to school lmao

lol i've just finished school

Edited by TheGuyNamedAlan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you have to edit any page or add a comment so I can give you the rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Scientia1423, I added tables into the Upcoming turns section. Maybe we should just change it to "Turns?"

Also, mind if you book me in for the 17th-18th?

@TheGuyNamedAlan

Another question, is the carrier from @quasarrgames still there?

Edited by DMSP
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're talking about the large one with the (I believe) rover, crew ring, and a ton of fuel with vector engines then yes it is there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DMSP said:

@Scientia1423, I added tables into the Upcoming turns section. Maybe we should just change it to "Turns?"

Also, mind if you book me in for the 17th-18th?

@TheGuyNamedAlan

Another question, is the carrier from @quasarrgames still there?

Yeah change it to turns, I gave you admin access.

The save is from valens, meaning that anyone after had nothing left. I talked to @TwinKerbal and he said he wanted a turn in December somewhere. I haven't talked to @quasarrgames yet.

Your satellites and everything else is still in orbit waiting to go to the other planets.

2 minutes ago, Baybrawler said:

If you're talking about the large one with the (I believe) rover, crew ring, and a ton of fuel with vector engines then yes it is there.

I turned off satellites in the tracking station so can you turn it on please before you give it to me.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As all launch windows are crappy as of now I'm planning on sending a mid size rover to Moho. It will be about a 100 day warp to the window, and it will be close to opening a window for Duna. As long as this warp is permitted are there any other ships that people want me to send over at the same time?

Edited by Baybrawler
I don't know if it was something from when I made my save or from the persistent file, but the comms network setting was disabled, so I enabled it and it is now running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Baybrawler said:

As all launch windows are crappy as of now I'm planning on sending a mid size rover to Moho. It will be about a 100 day warp to the window, and it will be close to opening a window for Duna. As long as this warp is permitted are there any other ships that people want me to send over at the same time?

Permission accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been busy doing other things since nobody has a slot tomorrow is it alright if I give the save back tomorrow (Nov 13)? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Baybrawler said:

Been busy doing other things since nobody has a slot tomorrow is it alright if I give the save back tomorrow (Nov 13)? 

Alright. But it's best you give it back on the 14th if you're going to do so.

@TheGuyNamedAlan, do you want a slot on the 15th?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Scientia1423, if there's any free turn that you can give me, I'd love to have it to check up with everything. I have a few launches waiting as of right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DMSP said:

Hey @Scientia1423, if there's any free turn that you can give me, I'd love to have it to check up with everything. I have a few launches waiting as of right now.

Alright then I'll give you the turn once I have the save.

@Baybrawler, just wondering, but have you finished your launches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, nascarlaser1 said:

Can I build stuff for other peeps to fire up into space?

Yes you can. But it has to be reasonable, don't want station sized parts being all over the place lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I'm just about to send my smaller revised rover over to duna. There was some technical difficulties that resulted in the save file for my previous rover being corrupted, so I built a smaller survey rover that people will be able to drive around and analyze for good landing spots. I'm also sending a survey satellite so we can access kerbnet from Duna. Should I send the "Duna Relay" probe on its way over as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baybrawler said:

Yes, I'm just about to send my smaller revised rover over to duna. There was some technical difficulties that resulted in the save file for my previous rover being corrupted, so I built a smaller survey rover that people will be able to drive around and analyze for good landing spots. I'm also sending a survey satellite so we can access kerbnet from Duna. Should I send the "Duna Relay" probe on its way over as well?

Yes but have all of those missions finished by tomorrow so I can give it to dmsp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'll be done by the end of today.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Scientia1423, thanks for adding me in. I hope I get to be more into the SCSS again. At least a bit. Least I can do is to help out right now.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DMSP said:

@Scientia1423, thanks for adding me in. I hope I get to be more into the SCSS again. At least a bit. Least I can do is to help out right now.

What are you sending up there? So that chart on the wiki can be finished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I f'd up. Somehow I get the two satellites in orbit and then land the unpowered lander on the surface of duna without crashing, press the stage button to deploy the rover and the save gets corrupted. After an hour or so of being liquided off I go through the backup folder and retrieve the most recent backup and… IT WORKS! Sadly the rover is still in orbit, but everything else is still there the two satellites, all the stations, etc. I though this was going to be much worse. Well, I'll land the rover, deploy and send the save file on its way. 

One more thing, at the island airport I added in a nimble F-16 replica (not the most accurate) and named the airport Val AFB (Air Force Base). It will work as a great spot for people to show off their fighters or similar fancy aircraft to others.

Edit: Completed the mission, rover is intact. Feel free to drive it around when you get the save. Link to imgur album showcasing the highlights of the mission: http://imgur.com/a/xb5Zm.

Edited by Baybrawler
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

Alright. But it's best you give it back on the 14th if you're going to do so.

@TheGuyNamedAlan, do you want a slot on the 15th?

nah, i'll go for the 20-21 thx

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now