LiL Bit

Sector 7 Space Laboratories

LiL Bit

This craft comes with an incredible challenge to land. This was something I stumbled upon during testing. When attempting to land electricity, speed, angle, no air brakes and the touch down force all come into play at very intense precision. I think even Top Gun Pilots will find this craft very challenging and most will not land without damage. I've landed twice and both  times the engine was destroyed, at this point I don't no if LiL Bit can be landed without damage. I could have tweaked this craft for easier handling but decided to leave it as is for the challenges it brings. It is a fun little craft to fly hope you enjoy it. 

RV30CZS.png

Spoiler

3wZwe5Z.png

PSqCGib.png

KBE1V51.png

Craft File: LiL Bit

Parts: 21
Mass: 0.945t
Height: 1.5m
Width: 3.6m
Length: 2.8m

Operation: Full Trottle at Takeoff, small taps on the S key near 35 m/s then reduce speed if you are planning to make maneuvers otherwise hold a steady course and LiL Bit will get close to 325 m/s.

Edit: Here's some extra instruction that may help with flying LiL Bit. Allow the craft to calm itself at the runway before takeoff with full throttle. Kill the engine a long distance out to allow speed to reduce and when nearing the runway do a quick save in order to make multiple attempts. If I do succeed I will post a video. 

Edited by Castille7
Additional Instructions added

3 minutes ago, katateochi said:

nice, at first glance I thought it was...regular sized, then I saw the landing gears!  I'll shall have a go at landing this later.

Thank you, and yes it's very tiny, good luck with landing this LiL Bit, for such a small craft it's challenges are huge

Edited by Castille7

25 minutes ago, katateochi said:

What's your recommended touchdown speed? 

Near or under 20 m/s which is still not proven to be successful without damage, I have been hitting near 30 m/s

Edited by Castille7

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.