ENOUGHT!

I still believe that @SQUAD is going to fix this. I only ask for more information, good or bad but something. 

It seems that the console users are stranded in some class of black hole... Or maybe trapped by the Kraken.

Please @Badie, @nestor. Tell us something on how are you doing with consoles.

You have a great product. Don't let it die on consoles.

;.;

Hey RogerCoyote, 

Of course we are going to fix it, I know that people feel disappointed and we feel just the same, things have been more complicated than we expected, but believe me this is a priority for us, we are doing all we can to give this problem a solution and soon an official announcement. 

On 18/11/2016 at 11:16 PM, chimpbone said:

I did this a while ago, but there are so many positive reviews on the marketplace that the negative reviews just get buried. I saw a couple other bad reviews warning people of this buggy mess, but the reviews are just too mixed. There actually seems to be more positive than negative reviews. 

The game is going to be on sale in Xbox's Black Friday sale (33% off) soon, so I am sure that they will end up selling even more copies of this broken mess before they fix it. 

For those of us who paid full price for this unfinished game, who believed Squad when they said they would come out with a timely fix, who have been denied refunds by Microsoft and Sony, and have been ignored by Squad and Flying Tiger, it's just another slap in the face. We should really expect the worst from these people at this point. Remember when Squad said that they would have to prove themselves to us? Hahaha.

And our xbox community can only be [redacted] in general. It's [redacted] how there's so many positive reviews, I believe people barely even played it and rated already, it's awesome...

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:09 PM, Badie said:

Hey RogerCoyote, 

Of course we are going to fix it, I know that people feel disappointed and we feel just the same, things have been more complicated than we expected, but believe me this is a priority for us, we are doing all we can to give this problem a solution and soon an official announcement. 

Well this made my day!  I check this site daily waiting to hear something like this.  I think it might have made more sense to be posted in 'Console Patches Update Discussion ' and maybe a moderator will want to move it there?

I wish there was a timeline though, even if TBD.  Otherwise some people might come to the conclusion that you're promising a fix simply to persuade people against avoiding the game on console altogether due to the bugs?  If you guys could simply fix the crashing and save corruption in the first patch that would do wonders for me.  Most of the other bugs are at least livable and can be deprioritized in my opinion, but the crashing, corrupts saves, and save rollback issues are just crushing.

Has anyone visited the Flying Tiger entertainment website recently? It might be my browser but all there is there is a home screen with the words 'Kerbal space program is out on consoles!' with a video below. I cannot select any other page on the site? Can anyone confirm this?

7 minutes ago, Majorjim! said:

Has anyone visited the Flying Tiger entertainment website recently? It might be my browser but all there is there is a home screen with the words 'Kerbal space program is out on consoles!' with a video below. I cannot select any other page on the site? Can anyone confirm this?

Works well on my side. I have access to other links from the site.

• 3 weeks later...

Why does everyone get upset for really long update times? Don't you guys think that if @SQUAD could fix this, they would've already? The longer it goes unfixed, the more people will complain, and the more people will see said complains, who will then not buy the game, which h will cause squad to lose money. If squad loses money, it hurts the business, making this just as much of a problem for them as it is the players.

i played the Pc version for years and was excited to see it come to xbox  but with lack of proper feed back from devs (not just an old post copied and pasted over and over)  i fear the the console version will end up like project spark and as everyone knows that was scraped after lack of interest . As a community we need a valid talk or Q&A with the devs ,Twitch maybe or a pod cast just to let console player know the state of play.

i know game development takes time but when a player buys a game even in early access and then those people who brought the game give feed back on bugs ,game play ect the most you could do as devs is keep them in the loop cause its only fair to the people who invested in your product.

many thanks this is not a rant just a point of view from a long time supporter of KSP

On 18/11/2016 at 10:09 PM, Badie said:

Hey RogerCoyote, 

We just want a word of our developers ;.;

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.