KSP Fan-Art MkII

Luigibro606

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:31 PM, purpleivan said:

I was sorting through some of my old images (mainly from various challenge entries I've made) and came across one from my One With Everything entry that I thought I'd give the wallpaper treatment.

enWXtvp.jpg

Can I borrow your skills for a poster for me? I could use someone with your skills right now.

8 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Can I borrow your skills for a poster for me? I could use someone with your skills right now.

I've only made these kind of images based on my own screenshots so far, as that allowed me to choose the most suitable to be worked on... plus no pressure :D

3 hours ago, purpleivan said:

I've only made these kind of images based on my own screenshots so far, as that allowed me to choose the most suitable to be worked on... plus no pressure :D

Hmm, if I gave you a screenshot could you work on it?

It would be for my "Recover Vessel" series.

Returning back to this thread after a few months, and I must say, Great artwork everybody! (me jelly)

Here's something I made on my tablet

U1HtUXi.png

Jeb inspects his new ride. A Supermarine Spitfire F. Mk IX!

(its not very good, the app I used to use for drawing doesn't work anymore, and I'm not used to the new one yet)

Edited by V7 Aerospace

Didi'nt know what do  draw in a short time-frame to release some stress from the week, so I begun a thing, and somehow it turned into a hiring poster for the Pine Space Program's Bumblebee exploration program, set to explore Kerbin! Naturally, the only compensation is in snacks, but hey, they like it!

K26evIl.png

Considering I had no idea what I was doing with the plane in terms of style, I think it came out really nice!

5 hours ago, TonyKLZ said:

image.png

Some of very old works. All done by merging different screenshots.

That shot in particular makes me want to make some kind of "Space 1999" type of wallpaper image... but that means making a Kerbal style eagle... and then writing some KSP fan fiction around that idea.

Oh no, the madness never ends.

Additionally here's my bit of Photoshoppin' of a screenshot supplied by Pine.

dmj4QVS.png

Edited by purpleivan

A photo captured by Obvin Kerman right after docking his Prophet 2 space shuttle with Valentina's damaged Prophet 1.

An anomaly occurred during the ascent of the first experimental spacecraft which resulted in destruction of one of its wings. Valentina managed to achieve an inclined stable orbit and had nothing to do but wait. Shortly, the only available space-worthy spacecraft, Prophet 2, was launched with Obvin piloting it. Flight was nominal and 4 hours after the launch two ships docked and soon Prophet 2 returned to Kerbin safely. Both kerbonauts were presented an award for Exceptional Courage.

3beBgcOd4iE.jpg

Program used - Photoshop CS6. Composed of 3 screenshots. 

Edited by DV-13