My orbit is changing with timewarp. Anyone have an idea why?

Hi. I recently installed a planet pack for 1.1.x into a 1.2 kopernicus mod. I then began to test landers for the planets and moons when I noticed the orbital issues taking place. Does anybody know why? Thanks. Here is the video I put together documenting the problem...

12 minutes ago, Tex_NL said:

I've seen this happen in my game a few times. But only after I used HyperEdit to place a craft into a low orbit.

Thanks. I have been using hyperedit to send crafts there to test them. I have also had this issue returning to orbit after the landing. Did this happen to you also?

does the mod you are using reparent kerbin? if so the orbit bug from kopernicus is most likely the culprit. 

try spawning some rescue mission contracts using alt f12. 

warp for awhile and see if their  orbits decay which they are not supposed to do. that should pretty much exclude hyperedit being the cause as well. 

so

quicksave cuz that way you can reload to the point in time before these tests.

spawn a few rescue contracts

warp for a coupla days and watch to see if their orbits decay. 

load save that you made earlier. 

i would dig thru the kopernicus posts to see if they ever were able to fix that bug. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.