[INDEV]-[1.4.3] - To Boldly Go | An external application designed to procedurally generate an entire galaxy for KSP.

daniel l.

21 hours ago, daniel l. said:

So... There are currently two different types of galaxy officially planned to be optional, But what if i also added a new type of galaxy called: "Cluster" A collection of globular clusters going around a central cluster.

Yeah that would be great! I think you might also consider adding two more very common galaxy types for the bigger galaxies. They are Spiral and Barred Spiral galaxies. The Milky Way is actually a barred spiral galaxy. Google them for pictures.

5 hours ago, daniel l. said:

To boldly go is now a part pack as well! I discovered that none of the usual warp mods provided a sufficient engine to cross interstellar space. So i'm implementing dependencies from @RoverDude's warp drive mod and including my own "Transwarp Drive"

Dude, be very careful with that. It's not exactly the speed of warp drive that makes it OP. It's how much it can haul at that speed. Almost all warp drive mods out there are limited severely as to how much they can haul. Actually in this case, if you are interested in a mod that will work well with these distances, the best mod for that IMO is the Alcubierre Warp Drive mod. I have never been a fan of warp drive mods, more of a generation ships person, but each to his own. 

Honestly I would avoid it becoming a parts pack for now. I think we need to focus on the destinations being great, rather than getting there. Honestly with the big plans we have with this mod so far, I think that our best bet is to focus on achieving those first. The goals are very achievable but we should focus.

Here's why I'm saying this: There are dozens and dozens of warp drive mods out there. A new one is hardly unique. But to my knowledge, there are literally NO other mods that generate a procedural galaxy for KSP. Now don't stifle your plans just because of me, though. The reason why I'm putting this to you is because I can tell people about your mod and present it as a new and unique mod for KSP. But it kinda has to be unique for that to work.

I think that the planets are this mods strong points, and we should get those finished before moving on. Once we have say at least non stock textures for the planets, then we can work on other things. But for now that seems to be the major disappointment with this. They are stock planets, just mixed up. People want to discover things. People want to see new and pretty planets. Not the same ones over and over again. That is what seems to me to be the best stepping stone from which to launch other things. Ideally, for this mod to be basically functional (in my mind) the generator would have a ton of textures to pick from, and maybe a few combinations and sizes of rings, enough so each planet is mostly unique. And hopefully it would have a program to mix up and change the textures slightly so that they aren't too recognizable from player to player.

That, IMHO is what strikes me as the baseline from which the mod can be interesting, and I can advertise it properly. That would be, from the consumer's perspective, when it enters beta. It's an excellent idea, but that seems to be the minimum to get it to the point where it is together enough to be stable.

1 hour ago, daniel l. said:

I am curious about possible removing the ability to decide exactly how many stars of each star type. I Think it might be better to replace it with galaxy settings such as allowing the player to choose the total number of stars, And to choose the shape and age of the galaxy. Young galaxies will feature plenty of different main sequence stars, Lots of diversity, And perhaps unique star types such as Protostars, Older galaxies will gradually use fewer kinds of stars until all that is left is white dwarves, Neutron stars, And black holes. Do you guys think that would be better? I haven't started work on such changes yet so feel free to give feedback.

So here's my feedback (as if I don't blab enough here :wink: ): I think that's an excellent direction to move in... later. For now, in the development version of the mod, we should have more options and controls than are going to be in the final version. This is done in many games and it was done in KSP. Why? Well for two reasons for this mod in particular. First, being able to change more variables in the beginning will allow for better bug tracking (this bug shows up if you enable these options and only these), but secondly and far more importantly, this allows you and your play test team to get a far better feeling for what options are extraneous and which aren't, from direct, hands on experience with the UI. It definitely allows for more flexibility as far as where we go in the future.

Carpenters and craftsmen have a saying to measure twice and saw once, since once you cut something off, you can't undo it. Now this only sort of applies to this mod. Not all the way because you can theoretically add stuff back in. But you might be surprised by how hard it is to reinstall an option after you redesigned the code to operate without it. It's easier to get rid of options if you have them. Hard to add new options cut off early on. 

Sorry to ramble :) but basically, the long term goal should be for fewer options, but for testing purposes right now, more options is the way to go IMO. Did that make any sense at all?

Edited by Mycroft

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Dude, be very careful with that. It's not exactly the speed of warp drive that makes it OP. It's how much it can haul at that speed. Almost all warp drive mods out there are limited severely as to how much they can haul. Actually in this case, if you are interested in a mod that will work well with these distances, the best mod for that IMO is the Alcubierre Warp Drive mod. I have never been a fan of warp drive mods, more of a generation ships person, but each to his own. 

Honestly I would avoid it becoming a parts pack for now. I think we need to focus on the destinations being great, rather than getting there. Honestly with the big plans we have with this mod so far, I think that our best bet is to focus on achieving those first. The goals are very achievable but we should focus. Here's why I'm saying this: There are dozens and dozens of warp drive mods out there. A new one is hardly unique. But to my knowledge, there are literally NO other mods that generate a procedural galaxy for KSP. Now don't stifle your plans just because of me, though. The reason why I'm putting this to you is because I can tell people about your mod and present it as a new and unique mod for KSP. But it kinda has to be unique for that to work. I think that the planets are this mods strong points, and we should get those finished before moving on. Once we have say at least non stock textures for the planets, then we can work on other things. But for now that seems to be the major disappointment with this. They are stock planets, just mixed up. People want to discover things. People want to see new and pretty planets. Not the same ones over and over again. That is what seems to me to be the best stepping stone from which to launch other things. Ideally (in my mind) the generator has a ton of textures to pick from, and maybe a few combinations and sizes of rings, enough so each planet is mostly unique. And hopefully it has a program to mix up and change the textures slightly so that they aren't too recognizable from player to player. That, IMHO is what strikes me as the baseline from which the mod can be interesting, and I can advertise it properly. That would be from the consumer perspective when it enters beta. It's an excellent idea, but that is the minimum to get it to the point where it is together enough to be stable.

It was never my intention to create a warp drive mod, Simply to create a warp drive part that could allow interstellar travel within the lifetime of the IRL player. You see, To Boldly Go, Isn't just the first mod to generate an entire galaxy, But it has also broken a scale record, The galaxies generated in this game are about 1 light year wide, (Literal light year, Not kerbal scale.) Meaning that in kerbal scale these galaxies are about 10LY, I checked and it takes literally thousands of years for a ship to travel across these galaxies at sublight speed. And there is not a timewarp mod that i know of that could make the trip any shorter.

13 minutes ago, daniel l. said:

It was never my intention to create a warp drive mod, Simply to create a warp drive part that could allow interstellar travel within the lifetime of the IRL player. You see, To Boldly Go, Isn't just the first mod to generate an entire galaxy, But it has also broken a scale record, The galaxies generated in this game are about 1 light year wide, (Literal light year, Not kerbal scale.) Meaning that in kerbal scale these galaxies are about 10LY, I checked and it takes literally thousands of years for a ship to travel across these galaxies at sublight speed. And there is not a timewarp mod that i know of that could make the trip any shorter.

Yeah, it's just that there are a ton of mods to do things like that. And I've seen a time warp mod that lets you warp faster than stock. Perhaps see with the makers about incorporating it? I do think this is a great direction to go in, just not now. Later, when the planets are more complete. :) 

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Yeah, it's just that there are a ton of mods to do things like that. And I've seen a time warp mod that lets you warp faster than stock. Perhaps see with the makers about incorporating it? I do think this is a great direction to go in, just not now. Later, when the planets are more complete. :) 

Alright, I'll hold the custom warp drive out of the next release. It'll give me more time to work with some other mod makers (See about getting a custom part model.)

1 hour ago, JID00 gaming said:

NO WAY! DUDE YOU HAVE GOTTEN SO MUCH BETTER AT MODDING! THIS IS SO COOL

Thanks :) I'd like to think I've come a long way. Remember i promised you a kerbal galaxy a long time ago? :wink: 

VERSION 0.2 PROGRESS REPORT:

Done so far:

Planetary Rings,

More Star types (Partially),

Ellipse,Disk, And Cluster galaxies,

Reparented Solar system,

More will come soon, And this will all be released with the next update.

Edited by daniel l.

1 hour ago, daniel l. said:

Alright, I'll hold the custom warp drive out of the next release. It'll give me more time to work with some other mod makers (See about getting a custom part model.)

At the risk of sounding self-serving : 

it uses USI's warp drive module.

Also : dont copy over parts of other mods. Instead, note them as dependencies or suggestions. Most modding for KSP is done on Github, i strongly suggest you look into using that too.

9 hours ago, daniel l. said:

Strange. I managed to install QB64 on my linux laptop. Perhaps if you log in as root and run the setup script from there.

Maybe it depends on the distro used. I'm using SteamOS so it could be that the scriptt isn't able to figure out what distro it is.

I gotten it to work on Crossover though, trick is to copy the exe onto the WINE Bottle's drive. Otherwise it freaks out over Linux's path syntax

6 minutes ago, Denko666 said:

Also : dont copy over parts of other mods. Instead, note them as dependencies or suggestions. Most modding for KSP is done on Github, i strongly suggest you look into using that too

Of course. My intention was to simply ship the mod with a single warp drive part that would require the primary mod to work.

@daniel l., im sorry man; :/ i keep running into issues. I got a galaxy config from the generator program, put it with the mod's files. I can see a whole bunch of new stars in the Tracking Station so all is well so far. But when i launch a vehicle, it gets stuck on time-space and the planet moves on without my craft. when i remove the To_Boldly_Go folder from GameData it all goes back to normal. 

I was really looking forward to using this mod, because it's the first one that actually makes the IXS Warpship have a real purpose in game. 

Do you have any clue what could be up?

WOW! I cant even give words to how awesome this mod is! Great Job on creating it! However, it does come with downsides and scientific inaccuracies. So I propose the following to sort them out:

Implement a solar system `plane`

main-qimg-d4168c5fe75f702f0a082e6bf35e1e

Here, you could add a sort of randomly generated inclination point, almost all planets will be set to this or near to this inclination. This is to prevent solar systems from becoming chaotic cluster-craps that look like someone just added inclination as a placeholder and stopped development on the system. This will make systems both cleaner and more pleasing to look at. Another thing, this should be done to planetary systems as well, so their moons would look pleasing in orbit, instead of being the same as above.

Add a algorithm to prevent moons larger than their parent planet from being created, Or make the larger than parent moon become the parent

earth-from-the-moon.jpg

Easy way to get this down, or at least in the sense of process. Planet A is created, and Z and X moons are made, planet A is smaller than Z, thus Z is swapped with A and becomes the parent.

Or, Planet A is created, its size is documented. Z and X moons are made, Planet A is smaller than Z, thus Z is deleted and another moon is made and checked.

Add Sigma Binary Support for planets

6r0ejKf.png

Simple as that, if a Moon is half the size or more than its parent, then a binary config is added to the moon and planet to make a binary pair.

Make Orbits LARGER

This is simply to prevent the orbits of moons from crossing into neighboring planets, looking EXTREMELY unstable. Another thing you could do is making closer planets have less moons till there is a point where they simply cannot have one.

Moons should be round as well, not always Asteroids

220px-243_ida.jpg

Simple as that, make moons capable of being generated as duna, Eve or even Jool clones. But do add a size ration (the larger it is, the more likely it is to be X) to make smaller moons more likely to be barren, and larger moons to be more hospitable.

Make Planets much more common

270px-Jool.jpg

Yea sure, there may be lag issues. So why not add a option/s that increases the chance of planets forming.

6 hours ago, Denko666 said:

@daniel l., im sorry man; :/ i keep running into issues. I got a galaxy config from the generator program, put it with the mod's files. I can see a whole bunch of new stars in the Tracking Station so all is well so far. But when i launch a vehicle, it gets stuck on time-space and the planet moves on without my craft. when i remove the To_Boldly_Go folder from GameData it all goes back to normal. 

I was really looking forward to using this mod, because it's the first one that actually makes the IXS Warpship have a real purpose in game. 

Do you have any clue what could be up?

No idea. What version of KSP is it? And what other mods are you using?

3 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

WOW! I cant even give words to how awesome this mod is! Great Job on creating it! However, it does come with downsides and scientific inaccuracies. So I propose the following to sort them out:

Implement a solar system `plane`

main-qimg-d4168c5fe75f702f0a082e6bf35e1e

Here, you could add a sort of randomly generated inclination point, almost all planets will be set to this or near to this inclination. This is to prevent solar systems from becoming chaotic cluster-craps that look like someone just added inclination as a placeholder and stopped development on the system. This will make systems both cleaner and more pleasing to look at. Another thing, this should be done to planetary systems as well, so their moons would look pleasing in orbit, instead of being the same as above.

Add a algorithm to prevent moons larger than their parent planet from being created, Or make the larger than parent moon become the parent

earth-from-the-moon.jpg

Easy way to get this down, or at least in the sense of process. Planet A is created, and Z and X moons are made, planet A is smaller than Z, thus Z is swapped with A and becomes the parent.

Or, Planet A is created, its size is documented. Z and X moons are made, Planet A is smaller than Z, thus Z is deleted and another moon is made and checked.

Add Sigma Binary Support for planets

6r0ejKf.png

Simple as that, if a Moon is half the size or more than its parent, then a binary config is added to the moon and planet to make a binary pair.

Make Orbits LARGER

This is simply to prevent the orbits of moons from crossing into neighboring planets, looking EXTREMELY unstable. Another thing you could do is making closer planets have less moons till there is a point where they simply cannot have one.

Moons should be round as well, not always Asteroids

220px-243_ida.jpg

Simple as that, make moons capable of being generated as duna, Eve or even Jool clones. But do add a size ration (the larger it is, the more likely it is to be X) to make smaller moons more likely to be barren, and larger moons to be more hospitable.

Make Planets much more common

270px-Jool.jpg

Yea sure, there may be lag issues. So why not add a option/s that increases the chance of planets forming.

I've had problems with many of these. Yes i need to fix the planetary inclination part, As for moons, It's a long running problem, But it's already been fixed in the next version which is coming up in a few days, Also you will see round moons as well. The reason why planets are rare is because after a long period of trial and error i realized that they caused to much lag and i couldn't make them too common, If you want i can try it again but i don't really expect different results.

6 hours ago, blackrack said:

Copy-paste the default config but change the name? I forgot, is there like a sunflare list file somewhere?

In my mod? No i dont think so, But can the config exist outside the main scatterer folder?

54 minutes ago, daniel l. said:

No idea. What version of KSP is it? And what other mods are you using?

Using KSP 1.2.2

Modlist:

AllYAll
ASET
B9PartSwitch
DarkSideTechnology
DavonSupplyMod
ExceptionDetector
Firespitter
JSI
KerbalAtomics
KerbalHacks
KrakenScience
KspPlayers
MagicSmokeIndustries
MiningExpansion
NavyFish
NearFutureConstruction
NearFutureProps
NearFutureSpacecraft
NSS
OPT
PlayYourWay
Proximity
REKT
SM_Marine
StationPartsExpansion
SurfaceExperimentPackage
TechAurum
T.G.O.L group
To_Boldly_Go
UniversalStorage
WildBlueIndustries
Workshop
AGExt 2.2
AircraftCarrierAccessories 1.13
AlcubierreStandalone 0.5.2.0
AllYAll 0.10.1
AmpYearPowerManager 1:V1.4.4.0
AsphaltTiles 1.2
AsphaltTilesWelded 1.2
AsteroidDay 1.2
AT-Utils v1.2.2
AviationLights v.3.12
B9PartSwitch v1.5.3
BDAnimationModules 1:v0.6.4.4
CactEyeCommunity 1.2.1.10
ChopShop 0.10.1.1
CommunityCategoryKit 1.2.1.0
CommunityResourcePack 0.6.4.0
CommunityTechTree 1:3.0.2
CommunityTerrainTexturePack 2.1
ConfigurableContainers-Core 2.3.1
ContractConfigurator 1.22.2
ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.2.0
ContractConfigurator-GrandTours 1:0.1.10.2
ContractConfigurator-Tourism 1.5.2
CustomBarnKit 1.1.10.0
CVX 0.12
DavonSupplyMod 021
DeepFreeze V0.23.2.0
DeployableEngines 0.3.3
DMagicOrbitalScience 1.3.7
DockingPortSoundFX v2.1.12
EditorExtensionsRedux 3.3.11.1
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 2:EVE-1.2-2
ESLDJumpBeacons 0.9
EVATransfer 6.0
ExtraPlanetaryLaunchpads 5.5.3.0
FirespitterCore v7.5.0
FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.5.0
FlexibleDocking 4.0
GammaTextures v1.11
HangarExtender 1:v3.4.9
HullcamVDSContinued 0.1.6
HyperEdit 1.5.3.0
IndicatorLights 1.2.5
IndicatorLightsCommunityExtensions 1.2
InterstellarFuelSwitch 2.3.1
InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 2.3.1
IXSWarpshipOS 0.4.0.5
JX2Antenna 1.0
Karbonite 1:0.8.4.0
KAS 0.6.1.0
KerbalJointReinforcement v3.3.1
KerbalKonstructs 0.9.8.9
KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.3.9
KeridianDynamicsVesselAssembly 0.8.1
KHWearableKISProps 1.0
KIS 1.4.0.0
Konstruction 0.1.8.0
Kopernicus 2:release-1.2.2-2
kOS 1.0.3
kOSforAll 0.0.5
KSPSteamCtrlr autodetected dll
KVVContinued 0.0.6
LandingHeight 1.9
MalemuteRover 0.2.4.0
MechJeb2-dev 2.6.0.0-667
MechJebForAll 1.2.0.0
MiniSampleReturnCapsule v1.2
Mk2Expansion 1:1.7.25
ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.2.0
ModuleManager 2.7.5
NavHud 1.3.3
NearFutureConstruction 0.7.2
NearFutureElectrical 0.8.2
NearFutureElectrical-Core 0.8.2
NearFuturePropulsion 0.8.2
NearFutureSolar 0.7.1
NearFutureSolar-Core 0.7.1
OctosatContinued 0.1.2
OPTSpacePlaneParts 1.0.3.5
PlanetShine 0.2.5.2
PlanetShine-Config-Default 0.2.5.2
ProceduralFairings v3.20
ProceduralParts v1.2.8
QuantumStrutsContinued 1.7.0
REPOSoftTech-Agencies V1.4.4.0
RSTKSPUtils V0.23.1.0
SCANsat v16.11
Scatterer 2:v0.0256
ScienceRelay 3.1
SmartParts 0.1.9.2
Snacks v1.6.2
SpaceDock 0.2.1
SpacetuxSA 0.3.12.1
SpaceXLegs 2.3
Steamworks autodetected dll
SuperHeavyBoostersHistoricalNexus 1.2.5
SurfaceExperimentPack v2.1.3
SVE-MediumResolution 2:1.1.4
SVE-Scatterer-Config 2:1.1.4
SVE-Sunflare 2:1.1.4
TacFuelBalancer 2.12
TarsierSpaceTechnologyWithGalaxies 1:6.6.1
TextureReplacer v2.5.4
ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.3.0
Toolbar 1.7.13
TreeToppler 1.1.1
TweakScale v2.3.3
UniversalStorage 1.2.2.0
USI-ART 1:0.9.5.0
USI-Core 0.3.5.0
USI-FTT 0.6.4.0
USI-SRV 0.6.3.0
USI-SubPack 0.2.4.0
USITools 0.8.7.0
WaypointManager 2.6.0
ZeroMiniAVC v1.04

yeah, it's a bunch :wink:

Just now, Denko666 said:

Using KSP 1.2.2

Modlist:

AllYAll
ASET
B9PartSwitch
DarkSideTechnology
DavonSupplyMod
ExceptionDetector
Firespitter
JSI
KerbalAtomics
KerbalHacks
KrakenScience
KspPlayers
MagicSmokeIndustries
MiningExpansion
NavyFish
NearFutureConstruction
NearFutureProps
NearFutureSpacecraft
NSS
OPT
PlayYourWay
Proximity
REKT
SM_Marine
StationPartsExpansion
SurfaceExperimentPackage
TechAurum
T.G.O.L group
To_Boldly_Go
UniversalStorage
WildBlueIndustries
Workshop
AGExt 2.2
AircraftCarrierAccessories 1.13
AlcubierreStandalone 0.5.2.0
AllYAll 0.10.1
AmpYearPowerManager 1:V1.4.4.0
AsphaltTiles 1.2
AsphaltTilesWelded 1.2
AsteroidDay 1.2
AT-Utils v1.2.2
AviationLights v.3.12
B9PartSwitch v1.5.3
BDAnimationModules 1:v0.6.4.4
CactEyeCommunity 1.2.1.10
ChopShop 0.10.1.1
CommunityCategoryKit 1.2.1.0
CommunityResourcePack 0.6.4.0
CommunityTechTree 1:3.0.2
CommunityTerrainTexturePack 2.1
ConfigurableContainers-Core 2.3.1
ContractConfigurator 1.22.2
ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.2.0
ContractConfigurator-GrandTours 1:0.1.10.2
ContractConfigurator-Tourism 1.5.2
CustomBarnKit 1.1.10.0
CVX 0.12
DavonSupplyMod 021
DeepFreeze V0.23.2.0
DeployableEngines 0.3.3
DMagicOrbitalScience 1.3.7
DockingPortSoundFX v2.1.12
EditorExtensionsRedux 3.3.11.1
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 2:EVE-1.2-2
ESLDJumpBeacons 0.9
EVATransfer 6.0
ExtraPlanetaryLaunchpads 5.5.3.0
FirespitterCore v7.5.0
FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.5.0
FlexibleDocking 4.0
GammaTextures v1.11
HangarExtender 1:v3.4.9
HullcamVDSContinued 0.1.6
HyperEdit 1.5.3.0
IndicatorLights 1.2.5
IndicatorLightsCommunityExtensions 1.2
InterstellarFuelSwitch 2.3.1
InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 2.3.1
IXSWarpshipOS 0.4.0.5
JX2Antenna 1.0
Karbonite 1:0.8.4.0
KAS 0.6.1.0
KerbalJointReinforcement v3.3.1
KerbalKonstructs 0.9.8.9
KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.3.9
KeridianDynamicsVesselAssembly 0.8.1
KHWearableKISProps 1.0
KIS 1.4.0.0
Konstruction 0.1.8.0
Kopernicus 2:release-1.2.2-2
kOS 1.0.3
kOSforAll 0.0.5
KSPSteamCtrlr autodetected dll
KVVContinued 0.0.6
LandingHeight 1.9
MalemuteRover 0.2.4.0
MechJeb2-dev 2.6.0.0-667
MechJebForAll 1.2.0.0
MiniSampleReturnCapsule v1.2
Mk2Expansion 1:1.7.25
ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.2.0
ModuleManager 2.7.5
NavHud 1.3.3
NearFutureConstruction 0.7.2
NearFutureElectrical 0.8.2
NearFutureElectrical-Core 0.8.2
NearFuturePropulsion 0.8.2
NearFutureSolar 0.7.1
NearFutureSolar-Core 0.7.1
OctosatContinued 0.1.2
OPTSpacePlaneParts 1.0.3.5
PlanetShine 0.2.5.2
PlanetShine-Config-Default 0.2.5.2
ProceduralFairings v3.20
ProceduralParts v1.2.8
QuantumStrutsContinued 1.7.0
REPOSoftTech-Agencies V1.4.4.0
RSTKSPUtils V0.23.1.0
SCANsat v16.11
Scatterer 2:v0.0256
ScienceRelay 3.1
SmartParts 0.1.9.2
Snacks v1.6.2
SpaceDock 0.2.1
SpacetuxSA 0.3.12.1
SpaceXLegs 2.3
Steamworks autodetected dll
SuperHeavyBoostersHistoricalNexus 1.2.5
SurfaceExperimentPack v2.1.3
SVE-MediumResolution 2:1.1.4
SVE-Scatterer-Config 2:1.1.4
SVE-Sunflare 2:1.1.4
TacFuelBalancer 2.12
TarsierSpaceTechnologyWithGalaxies 1:6.6.1
TextureReplacer v2.5.4
ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.3.0
Toolbar 1.7.13
TreeToppler 1.1.1
TweakScale v2.3.3
UniversalStorage 1.2.2.0
USI-ART 1:0.9.5.0
USI-Core 0.3.5.0
USI-FTT 0.6.4.0
USI-SRV 0.6.3.0
USI-SubPack 0.2.4.0
USITools 0.8.7.0
WaypointManager 2.6.0
ZeroMiniAVC v1.04

yeah, it's a bunch :wink:

TBG is very resource intensive. How many stars did you generate? Perhaps you should try the mod on a clean ksp install first and then add all your other mods back in.

Just now, electricpants said:

Also, what happened to that red giant Kerbol mod you intended to finish?

... please don't bring that up. I have ADD.

So... Any questions as to future features that you wish to see? (Detailed planets don't count. I'm doing those already.)

I think it would be great if you could have the possibility for some planets to (a) be open air inhabitable and (b) be able to have more KSCs on said planets that rely on mining. (C) have lucrative contracts to go find new habitable planets and go build on them, and ship masses of Kerbals to them.

Oh and nice parakeet 

:D

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I think it would be great if you could have the possibility for some planets to (a) be open air inhabitable and (b) be able to have more KSCs on said planets that rely on mining. (C) have lucrative contracts to go find new habitable planets and go build on them, and ship masses of Kerbals to them.

Oh and nice parakeet 

:D

To answer A: Open air planet's already exist in the form of the Laythe clones, But there will be more kinds coming soon. to answer 2: If you use the extraplanetary launchpads mod then it is perfectly possible.

And thanks for the compliment on my new feathers :P