Cross Kountry; A KSP Adventure

DarkOwl57

Cross Kountry; A KSP Adventure

A group of explorers has been selected by the KSC to go on a treacherous drive to the top of the world, and to regions unknown. With danger and action aplenty, the group must use all of their wit and courage to survive the most intense event of their lives.

Written by DarkOwl57

(Hopefully)  Daily Updates!!!

Rated 5 stars by Kerbal Weekly and the National News

"One of the best action-adventures of the year!" -Jongby Kerman, Selective Reader magazine

Date: 11.21.16

Time: 20:00 Hours (08:00 O'clock P.M.)

The first part of our mission has gone well. Gene has given us our map, and we have set off in our vehicle.

Here is the map.

CtPIw6p.jpg

All previous attempts have ben a failure, but we shall succeed. Our group includes me (Max), Scotty, Zach, and Jeff. We have all been chosen to find a way to brave the North Pole's elements, and survive our journey to the top of the world. Now that we have set up camp for the night (Just a few kilometers from the KSC,)We shall rest for the night and continue our journey in the morning.

• 1 month later...

Hey, came here from that other thread, where we talk about Writing. This looks like it has a lot of potential--many players haven't gone to the poles, and certainly most of those haven't driven there cross kross country. Looking forward to an epic tale and many wheel blowouts :D Will you be doing it as text only, or taking advantage of the ability of epic screenshots to attract the easily amused? 

Yeah... if getting a lot of readers is what you really want, then don't make them actually have to read everything.

Also, posting the pics proves that you actually did what you said you did. Personally, I think people here (a forum for people who play KSP) are a lot more interested in stories that actually happened in-game. It relates to their own experiences and may even inspire their gameplay.

I'd encourage you to check out some of the Elcano Challenge mission reports to see what I mean. :) 

A word to help out... Upload all the images you take for each installment into one single album on imgur and name it the same as the forum post. Upload even your reject images... I was actually surprised to learn several forum members spend the time to view the entire album each image links back to...

2 hours ago, max_creative said:

Why? Just spam the screenshot button whenever cool stuff happens and get rid of the ones you don't like. I can teach you how to use Imgur and upload stuff! :D 

1 hour ago, Kuzzter said:

Yeah... if getting a lot of readers is what you really want, then don't make them actually have to read everything.

Also, posting the pics proves that you actually did what you said you did. Personally, I think people here (a forum for people who play KSP) are a lot more interested in stories that actually happened in-game. It relates to their own experiences and may even inspire their gameplay.

I'd encourage you to check out some of the Elcano Challenge mission reports to see what I mean. :) 

1 hour ago, adsii1970 said:

A word to help out... Upload all the images you take for each installment into one single album on imgur and name it the same as the forum post. Upload even your reject images... I was actually surprised to learn several forum members spend the time to view the entire album each image links back to...

OKAY OKAY!!! I'll screenshot it...

Adventure, here I come...... Oh god I'm so dead...

2 hours ago, max_creative said:

Why? Just spam the screenshot button whenever cool stuff happens and get rid of the ones you don't like. I can teach you how to use Imgur and upload stuff! :D 

Oh, I know Imgur good; Just look at the Dakar stuff that I've done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.