Kerbals around the world!

Darth Badie

Unfortunately I don't know if I will be able to take any sort of impressive photos until the 30th, because of work. From 30.11 I have a few free days, so give me a couple more days and you will be amazed. I'll post the pictures even after the contest ends, just for fun.

LE: Would it be ok to edit a Kerbal in some older pics I have taken?

Edited by Sheppard

Heh I actually live quite close to the air and space museum where Discovery was retired to but I'm not sure if that is considered a landmark and I'm going to the museum of natural history this thanksgiving so I'm probably not going to enter.

Fire

11 minutes ago, Bill the Kerbal said:

dang it broken image! :huh:

How to post an image?

Host it on a site like Imgur or Gyazo. Then, grab the Direct Link (it must have a file extension!) and paste here. If it falls to embed, click the dropdown at bottom right ("Insert other media") and select "Insert image from URL." Paste your direct link there.

Jeb as we all know if a crackerjack pilot, man of no fear, but he is also a man of the world, with a photo album to prove it.

Here he is taking in some ski jumping in Norway (Jeb knows no fear, but he doesn't like the cold, so it's helmet on time for him).

2bvfdDC.jpg

A trip to warmer climes this time, with a weekend spent in Barcelona, famous for it's nightlife and bendy buildings (looks like more struts were called for there).

OEUqxGK.jpg

Another European destination, this time Copenhagen.

js5dcHd.jpg

We leave Jeb admiring a rather different form of engineering than he's used to.

Jeb was impressed, but thought that it was going to need a lot more boosters if it was going to make orbit.

2yEh8UR.jpg

Edited by purpleivan

1 minute ago, Sparkhead said:

@Badie I have some awesome photos from a trip my family took a couple of years ago, but I don't have any skills in photo-editing like purpleivan does. Can I put a printout of a kerbal on top of the picture, take a new picture, and then post that as my entry?

Yes Sparkhead you can! :D 

Remember you have until November the 30th! Take some time this weekend to take pictures and participate