Kerbals around the world!

Darth Badie

This is my submission-

SlwyrTb.jpg

It's my plush Jeb holding my 3D printed Saturn Shuttle in one hand and in the other, my Logitech Extreme joystick in the other with my landmark being more of a historical one than a geographical one as it's the successful launch of RSAT-1A by the Real Space Program team today at 3:10pm EST on time with no holds or scrubs! A major milestone for us as we carry it into geostationary orbit around the Earth in RSS/RO.

also Finn from Adventure Time is there... no idea why.

Much success!

Edited by ZooNamedGames

11 hours ago, Fluburtur said:

This probably won't count but im posting it because it was fun, failed attemps to put a kerbal on my rc plane. Turns out airbrakes are a thing!

Reveal hidden contents

09LSiOr.gif

Yep, I've tried paper jeb and reentry capsules with my glider tow release on my Sport cub.

@Badie Here is my submission.

Pictures from my hometown, Sibiu, the heart of Transylvania, Romania, from the surrounding area of Sibiu county and Brasov, also in Transylvania. No worries, no vampires or werewolves around, mostly.

Sibiu county, Romania

A view of the Fagaras Mountains near Sibiu, my hometown and the heart of Transylvania.

KK06Edo.jpg

Clay castle/House of Fairies, Romania

Sibiu county, the heart of Transylvania.

7T5yiTG.jpg

Transalpina with lake Vidra, Romania

A ski trip to Transalpina at lake Vidra

rvkQulJ.jpg

Magura peak, Romania

The path to Magura peak (1304m) near Sibiu, Transylvania.

GtHQtmh.jpg

Prejba peak, Romania

The path to Prejba peak, near Sibiu, the heart of Transylvania.

KnIvZZN.jpg

Prejba peak, Romania

Prejba peak - 1745m, near Sibiu , the heart of Transylvania. Another way to be closer to the stars.

kyIpL0g.jpg

Balea Lac, Romania

A view of the valley that leads to Balea Lac - a glacier lake at 2034m in Brasov county, Transylvania. Another way to be closer to the stars.

ouevm7t.jpg

Balea Lac, Romania

A view of the glacier lake "Balea Lac" at 2034m in Brasov county, Transylvania

gWkJchb.jpg

Balea Lac, Romania

A view at "Valea Doamnei" - "Ladie's Valley" - 2201m in Brasov county, Transylvania

ZuTlbcy.jpg

Hill of Feleac near Cluj-Napoca, Romania

A horse ride along the hills of Feleac near Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania

jEoimag.jpg

Sibiu, Romania

Sibiu, my hometown and the heart of Transylvania. European Capital of Culture 2007.

Xy4rthA.jpg

Hope you enjoyed a few glimpses of Transylvania. Jeb was certainly thrilled and sometimes cold.

Edited by Sheppard

JplA1mr.jpg I like this one the most.

DpuKX2Y.jpg

TXAbd0i.jpg

9CttlqU.jpg

muThrXI.jpg - Apollo 9 capsule

2gcmRru.jpg

WiGnP73.jpg

rTs5rv9.jpg - Jeb lying down in a Lunar Descent Engine

geiUzCr.jpg - Propped up on a RL-10

JtYzuiA.jpg - STS 110 tire

Got a Bell X-1 1:1 scale model, Saturn 1B model, Apollo 9 CM, some scale models of rockets, Gemini 1:1 scale model, Mercury 1:1 scale model, RL-10, and the Apollo Lunar Descent Engine which Jeb is taking a nap in. Oh yeah, the SR-71 is the real thing.

Edited by legoclone09

I don't suppose digital photo editing counts, right? We need an actual Kerbal (cutout or whatever) placed somewhere and a photo taken? Can we use plasticine to model them?

Also, is it enough to post the image here? You haven't clarified the rules well enough.

Edited by lajoswinkler

9 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

rTs5rv9.jpg

Jeb try to launch Himself by using a engine as Cannon

On 20.11.2016 at 1:07 PM, TedwinKnockman66 said:

I have a Question can i Use Snowman Jeb as contestant?

http://imgur.com/AAIF8Jg

AAIF8Jg.jpg

Deviantart link: http://fav.me/dap8fpu

Edited by TedwinKnockman66

Here are my entries...

Jeb, after crashing another rocket, landed at the Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia. Turns out there was a camera right in front of him.

lFxDRkw.jpg

And then out of nowhere teleported/time travelled one of HarvesteR's old tinfoil kerbals.

And he also found himself in front of the camera.

9tIVjhL.jpg

#KerbalsAroundTheWorld

Edited by The Space Dino

The temperture here in Scotland has risen a bit, so it seemed like the perfect time t go out and take photos:

Douglas Kerman sends his greetings from the Highlands (and islands) biome, specifically Inverness!

CycssIZXAAA4aMW.jpg:large

Okay, fine, its not exactly space-ey, but I'm submitting it anyway. Enjoy!

Hi from Bergen, Norway! Fløyen and Ulriken, two of the seven mountains that surround the city is in the background.

kerbal.png

I was hoping for a nothernlight photosession with the printed kerbal, but there wasn't an opportunity within the timeframe of the contest. But I really want a plushie, so here is another entry; (although the rules is a bit unclear, I hope this is okay) Here is the fjord into Bergen, the big dipper, and nothern lights. (and jeb, although he wasn't technically present)

kerbal%20an%20northernlights.png

2 hours ago, Dfthu said:
YAY for quality!
This is the Arthur M. Anderson (The last last ship to contact the ill fated Edmund Fitzgerald) going under the Aerial lift Bridge in Duluth MN.

Cool! By the way I had to copy-paste the link because it doesn't work. Here's the image embed link: https://i.imgur.com/52rNFm9.jpg

Thankyou to @Badie for making my idea not only work but improved it! I've enjoyed looking at all your pictures and an early congratulations to the winners and everyone who took part. I unfortunately couldn't enter due to lack of time with family commitments  which is a shame as it really want a plushie however there will be more competitions :) Well done all......

Edited by maceemiller

I submit my photo of Jebediah Kerman sitting before the all powerful, all knowing, all seeing sphinx that is affectionately known as Sookee The Potatocat   bsDn1jT.png(p.s. yes that's a bag of potatochips)

Edited by Teflon_Mike
humor

9 hours ago, Teflon_Mike said:

I submit my photo of Jebediah Kerman sitting before the all powerful, all knowing, all seeing sphinx that is affectionately known as Sookee The Potatocat   bsDn1jT.png(p.s. yes that's a bag of potatochips)

Potatocat! :D

Edited by Avera9eJoe