Kerbals around the world!

Darth Badie

Hello everyone, 

We couldn't pick only 5 pictures, so we decide to let you pick the best pictures of all the ones we received. Remember we will only have 5 winners and with your votes you'll decide what will be the prize for each one:

• 1st place -   A poster specially designed by Yorshee and signed by the KSP team in Mexico

• 2nd place - Plushie

• 3rd place - Plushie

• 4th and 5th place - Free copies of the game on PC

Start voting! 

The polling will be closed this Friday (December 2nd) 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbNX5NOGdT9uthnRfBjn6CLOvK_crKcdAbh4C4vcAdxIYTEQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kind of ended up forgetting mine but it seems that you'll fix it. Only thought is how it'll impact my chances :/ having not had a fair start but I feel it's a moot point anyway. 

Thanks @Badie

Hopefully I can win the prize of joining KSPTV, right Badie? Heheh... yeah I got a lot of streaming still to do... 

kipyes.gif

(Checks votes so far)

Aww... well, okay... I'm a little disappointed, but hey. This challenge was great for practising the photography stuff I've learnt over the past month.

So thank you SQUAD/Maccemiller for starting this competition. I really enjoyed grabbing all the photos I could and editing them together, even if I had to stand around in town aiming a camera at a little hand drawn Kerbal while passers-by question what on earth I was doing. Its been fun.

On 01/12/2016 at 8:13 PM, Fred Cop said:

(Checks votes so far)

Aww... well, okay... I'm a little disappointed, but hey. This challenge was great for practising the photography stuff I've learnt over the past month.

So thank you SQUAD/Maccemiller for starting this competition. I really enjoyed grabbing all the photos I could and editing them together, even if I had to stand around in town aiming a camera at a little hand drawn Kerbal while passers-by question what on earth I was doing. Its been fun.

It was great my idea was liked so much. I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing people's entries :)

Hello everyone, 

We have the winners of the contest Kerbals Around The World! Thanks for voting and participating! Special thanks to @maceemiller for sharing the idea with us and @yorshee for the amazing poster she created for the contest! 

• 1st place -   Kerbal at Huntsville's Space and Rocket Centre

• 2nd place - Kerbal at Parkes

• 3rd place - Snow Kerbal 

• 4th place - Kerbal at Prejba Peak

• 5th place - Kerbal at Cape Canaveral

We will get in contact with the winners soon! :D 

CxkhzSYUsAEk4dH.jpg

1.jpg

20.jpg

27.jpg

33.png

1 hour ago, CamTroid said:

Cool, I won! When I first checked the results and say that I was in the lead, it seemed too good to be true
It was an honor to participate with so many others. :D

it was not an honor to lose :D

Just kidding, was awesome! Now go make more meme videos. pott manley plz

• 5 weeks later...