TERRIBLE JOKES!

StupidAndy

I'm really concerned about my granny. She lives alone in her house, you know and it almost keeps me awake at night to think that if she falls down the stairs and there are nobode else there, does she make a sound?

the farmer and wall mart [insert country local variation], the gardener and the exchange market, the technolgy and farming the last 100 150 years, the garbage worker and healthcare in the street don't forget about them & a few etc ....

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

so there a fire somewhere, so i decided to sit on a bar far way on a corner, then byy magic someone come sit near then, i wasn't alone and it gone into multi table discussion from far, while i just found it was fairly pathetic overall ... , why do people don't come grab a sit if they don't want to discuss  ? their little silly comfort ?

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

The court case reached a point where it was crucial that the witness could repeat, to the judge, a conversation he had with the defendant, word by word accurately. The prosecutor asked the witness:

-Can you tell the court exactly what was said during this conversation?

The witness then told the court

-He said he was going to pay me 20,000 dollars...

when the judge interrupted:

-Sir, please use the exact words. The defendant wouldn't refer to himself in third person, now would he?

to which the man replied

-Your honour, there were no third person there, we were the only ones there.

The judge's face turned deep red with frustration and anger and almost shouted

-The defendant must have said "I will pay you 20,000 dollars", be accurate, it is very important.

The man looked at the judge, bewildered and said

-No, your honour, we weren't talking about you at all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is the patter from the guy talking to the audience before the "Jedi Training" show at Disneyland. I'm spoilering it for anyone planning a trip there soon. 

Spoiler

"There's a lot of lightsabers waving around here, so sometimes someone loses a hand [or something like that]. But don't worry, you can get another one at the second-hand store... Over at the Darth Mall... Where everything is half off

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.