[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

Hmm, trying to use the new remotetech config, I find it in the GPP folder, but I can't load it in remotetech.  Do I need to move the file somewhere and put it in the remotetech mod folder?

EDIT: Nevermind I'm dumb, It's a MM config, so it doesn't get loaded in remotetech.

Edited by Liquid5n0w

56 minutes ago, Galileo said:
  • Sigma Dimensions: 3.2x, 6.4x, 10x.

Sorry i'm not sure to understand, does this mean Sigma Dimensions is supposed to be integrated as optional mod or is sigma dimensions supported?

In any case it looks great.

Thanks for all your work!

10 minutes ago, Thomot512 said:

Sorry i'm not sure to understand, does this mean Sigma Dimensions is supposed to be integrated as optional mod or is sigma dimensions supported?

In any case it looks great.

Thanks for all your work!

Those are mm cfgs.  You just need to download and install Sigma Dimensions then choose one of them. 

Dammit!  And here I am still at work for another 4+ hours. :D

S'alright... I'll get to play with it a bit tonight.  First step: Checking that none of my saves are broken.  I've got nothing landed except flags, and nothing en route to anywhere - just 24 flights (mostly relay and scanning sats) currently in orbit around Gael, Niven, Tellumo, and Gratian.

1 minute ago, MaxxQ said:

Dammit!  And here I am still at work for another 4+ hours. :D

S'alright... I'll get to play with it a bit tonight.  First step: Checking that none of my saves are broken.  I've got nothing landed except flags, and nothing en route to anywhere - just 24 flights (mostly relay and scanning sats) currently in orbit around Gael, Niven, Tellumo, and Gratian.

Your save will be fine and your flags will be fine too

3 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Your save will be fine and your flags will be fine too

Cool!  I know it was talked about last week, but you know there's always one in the crowd.  My luck, that would be me. 

11 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Those are mm cfgs.  You just need to download and install Sigma Dimensions then choose one of them. 

I'm deeply sorry, but I still don't get it.

I downloaded Sigma Dimension  from Sigma88's Github release page and installed it. Then where do i choose wich ModuleManager .cfg I want to use?

Sorry again, I'm a beginner.

9 minutes ago, Thomot512 said:

I'm deeply sorry, but I still don't get it.

I downloaded Sigma Dimension  from Sigma88's Github release page and installed it. Then where do i choose wich ModuleManager .cfg I want to use?

Sorry again, I'm a beginner.

You choose the mm cfg in the "Rescale!"  folder

Just drop either 3.2x 6.4x or 10x into your Gamedata folder 

Edited by Galileo

Now I really feel stupid because I can't find any "Resize!" folder, neither in the "Galileo.s.Planet.Pack.v1.1.zip" file nor in Sigma Dimensions, I even searched for it in your Github repo. Once i'll understand, i'll feel so stupid...

Edited by Thomot512

10 minutes ago, Thomot512 said:

Now I really feel stupid because I can't find any "Resize!" folder, neither in the "Galileo.s.Planet.Pack.v1.1.zip" file nor in Sigma Dimensions, I even searched for it in your Github repo. Once i'll understand, i'll feel so stupid...

Sigma Dimensions is a separate mod. 

@Galileo and team, you guys are just awesome sauce! Thank you!

I will also be livestreaming how to install this mod w/ options today for anyone having difficulty. And how to install mods in general as well if you are new to modding KSP! I'll be starting at Noon PST, all are welcome!

https://www.twitch.tv/rocketpcgaming

@Galileo - sorry, I'm going to be that n00b who asks if you could point us at the version of KSC Switcher with which this pack works :blush:  Google is not helping me find anything labelled as 1.2.x... 

*edit* Or I could notice you seem to have included the whole thing in the pack and I was too stupid to look in the folder...

Edited by eddiew

13 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Kamuchi Glad you're loving it. Your ships have an utterly wicked design style by the way. Looking forward to more screenshots. And very soon I can join the lot of casual GPP players. :P

Thanks, always been trying to build my ships to look a bit functional like a real ship instead of stacked fuel tanks with a touch of industrial look to it :D

I must admit I got a tiny bit salty when I saw the updated Iota, it`s soo white, but looks great lol
QUZmzV6.png

Edited by Kamuchi

2 minutes ago, Kamuchi said:

Thanks, always been trying to build my ships to look a bit functional like a real ship instead of stacked fuel tanks with a touch of industrial look to it :D

I must admit I got a tiny bit salty when I saw the updated Iota, it`s soo white, but looks great lol

i hope you learn to love it :)

2 minutes ago, Kamuchi said:

I must admit I got a tiny bit salty when I saw the updated Iota, it`s soo white lol

:)

Yea, I really wanted to nudge @Galileo to keep the pinkish tint to it but I didn't want to overburden him. Planet textures are very fun but very tedious. On the upside, there are actual flats now. Go and land on them!