Send Hugs!

ZooNamedGames

In this simple forum game, the goal and method is simple, you choose one person from the forum you wish to send a little digital hug to and also send them a nice message with it :) . I don't mean to be too touchy feely but this is something in our very digital world that some people don't have anymore. So just have fun and show your care and enjoyment of your fellow forum members! Also to make it more interesting, you receive one free hug from the poster above :P .

NqiBImQ.gif

How to Play:

Pick 1 Person to send your hug to and a short message to go with it :) ! You also get one free hug from whoever posted above you.

I'll go first-

I pick @SparkyFox to be sent my hug, because he's been a good friend I met on the forums and we've talked for nearly 2-3 years now and about a week ago he went in for heart surgery and I haven't heard from him since. Hope he's ok.

Your turn :) !

Edited by ZooNamedGames

/give @SparkyFox minecraft:hug 64

*Copy & paste*

at the end, Sparky gets (About, not quite sure) 960000 hugs.

Sparky, I just want you to know how much I appreciate you and what you've done for the entire minecraft server. Come back soon! 

5 minutes ago, max_creative said:

@KAL 9000

@DarkOwl57

@AlmostNASA

@ZentroCatson

@Dfthu

@Florid Monkey

@transitbiker

@RA3236

Everyone who plays on the KSP Minecraft server! Sparky needs hugs!

Done and dusted :)

14 minutes ago, AlmostNASA said:

/give @SparkyFox minecraft:hug 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

wait, sparky is in surgery?

Yeah, On thanksgiving day (November 24th for anyone else) Sparky had a heart operation to slow his heart down. (His heart rate was about twice what it should be)

8 minutes ago, cubinator said:

A hug to @ZooNamedGames for making this thread! What a good way to express gratitude.

Ah thanks :P:) ! I've been thinking about making this for a while but I felt it would be too weird, so I wasn't up to it until now.

1 hour ago, CliftonM said:

Hug to @ZooNamedGames for being an awesome person.

Thanks man!

Many great big hugs to @KasperVld for making the forums a great place to hang around. Good luck to him for his future endeavours! o7

Edited by CelticCossack51

3 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

Hugs to @max_creative for being such a nice guy and good friend! Really sad we can't really play together on KMC :(

Thank you!

Hug to @ZentroCatson for being such a nice person. You're an amazing redstoner and I really wish we could play together. It's too bad that we can't. :( 

I should make a redstone hug machine... :) 

On 29/11/2016 at 4:22 AM, CelticCossack51 said:

Many great big hugs to @KasperVld for making the forums a great place to hang around. Good luck to him for his future endeavours! o7

Aww, thanks! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.