KSP Video ideas.

DMSP

Hey guys! Thanks for clicking.

I'm wondering, do you guys have any ideas you'd like to see be put into a video? I have a few stocked, But I'd love to hear what you guys think. Any music to go with the video would be nice too.

My channel is here, just to make sure that no ideas are repeated. Keep in mind that my next video is already fully recorded, and the second will probably be a redo of this mess.

I'd love to hear some ideas.

All the best!

Update:

Would a Tantares Jool 5 mission be of any interest? It wouldn't count, considering Tantares is not allowed, but with shots I could create like the one below, I was wondering if that would be of any interest.

n6hOu6c.png

Small Laythe bases with descents like this:

HVmOXt5.png

And landing scenes like this:

BPPQm70.png

Both images are much higher quality, but I can't find them on my computer, and thus, they're from my KSP Instagram account.

When I first got started I had a hard time finding simple explanation videos of various game mechanics. So IMPO...

"Tips for beginners" "simplified" with easy to understand explanations and instructions. Well explained tutorials for various game mechanics are also good. I think these types of videos are greatly appreciated by the newcomers in the community.

"Things you didn't know about" for those hidden tricks and features of KSP. 

This site has a good selection of royalty free music (including the music Squad used)

http://incompetech.com/music/

38 minutes ago, eloquentJane said:

Those Tantares-based Jool mission ideas look pretty great. If you'd consider a video series, I think an extended multi-mission exploration series for the Jool system based around Tantares/Contares parts would be incredibly interesting to watch.

Will definitely consider making a series. Jool and Tantares are just two things I have always loved seeing together.

Or perhaps two alternating series: one that has a Tantares/Contares Jool exploration, and one with M.O.L.E.-based Jool exploration. Then there would be Soviet technology as well as early American technology, which would be an interesting dynamic to see in a video series - as if the space race had continued as far as outer planet exploration.

7 minutes ago, Overland said:

Landtrains

Possibly a logistics mission using roverdudes recent couplings and crane attachments

Or a KSC crew train ferrying kerbals from each station prior to a mission?

What about I kerbalize Overland's amazing idea and make interplanetary space locomotive that acts as a Tug, Lander, Spaceplane, and Rover? Oh and its payloads HAVE to have a docking port on two ends itself. :wink:

Ill try to get a nice yellow crew train together to run around ksc..diesel electrics still got some bugs so she might need to be a RTG powered LTV class electric or possibly a trijet 1001 class hybrid..all public mods in anycase from various creators like micheal2.0 and angel125

2BcMnB0.jpg

:)

7 hours ago, eloquentJane said:

-snip-

This is a brilliant idea! If I ever make a series, trust me, it will probably be this.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

What kind of videos are you after. Just things to do or cinematics? If the latter, I have enough ideas to keep you busy for a LOOONG while.

All types. Right now it's mostly just mission music videos, but a series, help videos and possibly more could come shortly.

5 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

Bluedog Design Bureau is also a great mod and fits well with Tantares.

Also Apollo.

Yes, I have taken note of that. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Overland said:

Landtrains

Possibly a logistics mission using roverdudes recent couplings and crane attachments

Or a KSC crew train ferrying kerbals from each station prior to a mission?

Driving a train on a different planet... I'll bring a land train to Eve and get the crew home... 

Ok, maybe not Eve, but maybe Tylo. I like Tylo.

On 11/30/2016 at 0:25 AM, eloquentJane said:

Or perhaps two alternating series: one that has a Tantares/Contares Jool exploration, and one with M.O.L.E.-based Jool exploration. Then there would be Soviet technology as well as early American technology, which would be an interesting dynamic to see in a video series - as if the space race had continued as far as outer planet exploration.

On 11/30/2016 at 2:51 AM, legoclone09 said:

Bluedog Design Bureau is also a great mod and fits well with Tantares.

Also Apollo.

I've come up with an idea. I won't disclose any more apart from that it's a cinematic about the said "Jool Race" 6 parts, around 5-10 minutes each.

My computer is not the best for KSP, but I can still run good graphics. Don't expect visual mods though.

Would you guys still be interested?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.