Mighty Loop!

SQUAD

On 11/29/2016 at 10:00 PM, SQUAD said:

A classic loop-the-loop with a short jump at the exit! Awesome!

By Nikola Wiche
#KSP

AHH!!!! ANOTHER STOLEN CREATION IN AN OFFICIAL POST

Nexter's Lab made a nearly identical thing earlier, hold on while I try to find it...

//EDIT: 

//EDIT2: The problem is not that it was done before, but that no video of Nexter's lab was ever featured in any post by a staff member, and some random idea thief actually was featured.

Edited by TheDestroyer111

3 hours ago, TheDestroyer111 said:

AHH!!!! ANOTHER STOLEN CREATION IN AN OFFICIAL POST

Nexter's Lab made a nearly identical thing earlier, hold on while I try to find it...

//EDIT: 

@TheDestroyer111 Just because something has been done before doesn't mean it is stolen. I expect everything I have done so far and everything I will do in the future has already been done in the game, and put to video, it's just that sort of game, but I don't let that stop me from messing about and making videos. I took no inspiration from Nexter's Lab nor had been aware of them.

47 minutes ago, Nicole said:

@TheDestroyer111 Just because something has been done before doesn't mean it is stolen. I expect everything I have done so far and everything I will do in the future has already been done in the game, and put to video

To prove your point: the very beginning of the video you're supposedly stealing from. They don't expect to be original either, they're just doing their thing, because it's fun. 

I dont think you can make the claim it was "stolen" just because one person makes something very similar (or even identical) to something someone else did before them.

Personally ive "invented" many things that i swear i thought of on my own accord, but lateron realized that someone else actually did it before me.  Take the concept of stock combat, not long after i got this game i came up with the idea of building spacecraft and then engaging in battles using SRBs which were aimed at ships.  Ofc this was well after other people created that idea, but given i never watched any of those videos until after i started doing that myself, i think i can say i came up with the idea despite not being the "first" to do so.  Same exact thing with stock bearings like those i used in my tanks.  The idea was around well before i thought of it, but i made my first prototype bearings before i actually watched any of those videos (which i later used to refine my ideas), so while im not the first, i also can say that i did invent the concept behind it on my own.

Whos to say the person in this video didnt do the same thing?

the sheer amount of hostility on these forums is astounding...

Edited by panzer1b

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.