Hello everyone

Tio Oly

Hi everyone!
I'm just passing by to introduce myself.

I'm from México City, (so please excuse me if every now and then I write things the wrong way).

I discovered KSP via youtube videos (Version 1.0 I think), and I was hooked up right away, I'ts an amazing game. Specially if becoming an astronaut and explore other planets has always been your most beloved dream.

I don't have too much time to play games, but I use every minute available to do so. Took me about six months or so to discover the amazing mods that can be used in the game, And I'd like to thank everyone involved in the mod development. (And SQUAD too of course). The game is just twice as fun if you use mods (:mad: and a headache sometimes).

So, here I am, with some questions an hopefully some answers as well. let's have some fun rocketing around!

Hello Tio Oly and welcome to the KSP Forums!

We have a very international community here.  I expect you already know that SQUAD is located in Mexico City.

This is an excellent place to find answers to your KSP related questions.  Glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

20 hours ago, Tio Oly said:

and a headache sometimes

That is a good point, and something I thought about asking even before I read this thread. What type of buffered analgesic tablets does the community recommend. *

Welcome aboard! Remember to always have fun, but sometimes the hardest problems to solve are the most rewarding in the end. Also, I have never asked a question, no matter how basic, that someone on the forum did not answer with knowledge and respect. So never be hesitant to ask. 

* [Cryptic allusion to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.]

Hello guys! Thank you all for the warm welcome :cool:

@Starhawk Yes, I found out about Felipe's history with SQUD and the development of the game while trying to assemble and launch a decent rocket in the game, a little more than a year ago. I'm always trying to learn some things about the games I play, the history, the developers etc. For me, makes the gaming experience a little more personal :D.

@James Kerman Thank you James! Big Kerb-hug to Australia :)

@owenmaley hahahaha of course!  The terrible RAM limit...  thanks to the makers that issue is over with the 64 bit KSP version :rep:

@Ty Tan Tu nice one!  I kept the analgesic tablets rigth beside the keyboard :wink:.  Well in my experience, sometimes the basic questions have the most enlightening answers. So, nop, I'll never hesitate. thanks to all for your patience.

@NSEP  Thank you!  I hope we'll meet somewhere near tranquility base. :cool:

@monstah updating... And I thought orbital mechanics were difficult...  oh boy!  I soon realised how wrong I was.  :D

Have a nice one and CY@.

Edited by Tio Oly