Time consuming KSP Challenge

I have a challenge for all you people. Try to get one station, probe, and relay in an orbit around every planet and moon including Kerbol. Also, put one rover, base, probe, and lander lander on every planet and moon, not including Kerbol, or Jool. To count as a station or base, the craft must be docked to a craft NOT FROM THE SAME MISSION. To count as a rover, it must be unmanned, include a renewable energy source, and have USABLE, WORKING WHEELS. I don't care about debris, Jest terminate them. probes should be usable and intact. land probes cant have wheels or any other way to move (wheels, Rockets, Monopropellant, REACTION WHEELS ALLOWED). This MUST be done in career mode, and you can only use tier 1 parts. no cheats allowed. no mods allowed. I will only allow Mechjeb. yes, this is possible. GOOD FREAKING LUCK.

This sounds time-consuming.

That's:

3 crafts to Kerbolar orbit.

7 crafts to Moho.

7 crafts to Eve.

7 crafts to Gilly.

7 to Kerbin.

7 to the Mun.

7 to Minmus.

7 to Duna.

7 to Ike.

7 to Dres.

3 to Jool.

7 to Laythe.

7 to Tylo.

7 to Vall.

7 to Pol.

7 to Bop.

And 7 to Eeloo.

That's 111 individual crafts, not even counting the stipulation that the Stations and bases must be constructed over multiple missions.

It's possible to do, but this sounds more like the ultimate goal of an entire career mode game.

Edited by Pds314

This is pretty much the end-game goal of my current long-term career (I'm not going to have stations and bases on every celestial body, but there will still end up being more than are suggested by this challenge). I call it long-term because it's going to take me months or possibly even a year to reach this point (in fairness I do have more than twice the number of celestial bodies as there are in the stock game, but still). It's a huge amount of work. Plus, your restrictions make it a somewhat pointless challenge for the amount of effort that it is. Tier 1 parts are too limited for a challenge like this.

Also, what exactly is the point of only a single relay in orbit around every celestial body? That really isn't very helpful. Generally at least 3 relays are needed to keep contact with Kerbin all the time, and a more effective system includes 4.

I'd submit my long-term career game as an ongoing entry (link is in my signature), but the fact that you don't have a modded category means that I cant, as does the fact that you want parts to be restricted to tier 1 despite the fact that this is clearly a challenge designed for a long-term and in-depth playthrough.

Edited by eloquentJane

On 11/30/2016 at 8:44 PM, Pds314 said:

This sounds time-consuming.

That's:

3 crafts to Kerbolar orbit.

7 crafts to Moho.

7 crafts to Eve.

7 crafts to Gilly.

7 to Kerbin.

7 to the Mun.

7 to Minmus.

7 to Duna.

7 to Ike.

7 to Dres.

3 to Jool.

7 to Laythe.

7 to Tylo.

7 to Vall.

7 to Pol.

7 to Bop.

And 7 to Eeloo.

That's 111 individual crafts, not even counting the stipulation that the Stations and bases must be constructed over multiple missions.

It's possible to do, but this sounds more like the ultimate goal of an entire career mode game.

LAG LAG LAG LAG

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.