Look at this Pretty Dress!

Jonfliesgoats

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, pxi said:

I could see someone liking it, but it's FAR too expensive for what it is (imo).

EDIT:  The full collection is worth a quick look - https://shenovafashion.com/collections/women-in-stem

The Jupiter and Saturn dresses are fairly nice designs.

A few of them look acceptable. Others are just hideous, the rocket dress ranking among the worst.  Most are only suitable for a Halloween party

25 minutes ago, Tex_NL said:

A few of them look acceptable. Others are just hideous, the rocket dress ranking among the worst.  Most are only suitable for a Halloween party

From browsing around the site, the only one I saw that had positive reviews was the Fibonacci Sequence one.

The code poetry dress was rather cringe-worthy when I took the time to look at the actual 'source code' they had used:

girlcode_1024x1024.jpg?v=1488481045

Edited by pxi

45 minutes ago, pxi said:

From browsing around the site, the only one I saw that had positive reviews was the Fibonacci Sequence one.

The code poetry dress was rather cringe-worthy when I took the time to look at the actual 'source code' they had used:

[picsnip]

From the 'non conventional' designs (from some distance circuitry, dark matter, bone, etc. at least look like conventional designs) the Fibonacci Sequence is indeed among the best.

Edited by Tex_NL

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.