blackheart612

[1.3.0] Decal Stickers (Custom Flags & Agencies Support) 7/13/17

133 posts in this topic

Very nice mod indeed!! Thank you.

but i have the same problem as TeeGee and i am not a programmer, so not easy to understand what to do

Thank's

I just recently noticed this, pretty weird, forum makes me not notice notifications that much. Happens on messages as well. It seems like the "custom flags" are prioritizes in the config. Which means it's not stuck on the first one, you can change your custom decals but you can't use the ones that are on KSP's folder unless you remvoe it on the cfg. I replied just to let you guys know I just read this and I'll investigate as soon as I can.

1 person likes this

Well i did the following: suppress the module about custom flag in each part.cfg and add my own flag in the Squad/flag folder.

Then i add them in each part.cfg in the FStextureSwitch2 Module in textureNames and textureDisplayNames

and it works. 

On 7/10/2017 at 11:51 PM, gilflo said:

Well i did the following: suppress the module about custom flag in each part.cfg and add my own flag in the Squad/flag folder.

Then i add them in each part.cfg in the FStextureSwitch2 Module in textureNames and textureDisplayNames

and it works. 

Yep, for now I fixed it by removing the secondary FStextureSwitch2 module. The custom folder is now gone and custom flags can be added on Squad/Flags instead. Updated for the fix, tell me if there are any further issues.

@blackheart612 You might wanna update the version numbers in the thread title. Thanks for the headsup. Now I have plenty reason to have cloned decal parts reserved for custom flags if it means clearing up this issue.

1 minute ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@blackheart612 You might wanna update the version numbers in the thread title. Thanks for the headsup. Now I have plenty reason to have cloned decal parts reserved for custom flags if it means clearing up this issue.

Whoops, thanks for reminding, updated now.

1 person likes this

Sorry if this has been answered already (I'm on mobile and in a hurry), but is there a mode that makes the decal display the mission's individual flag? Or does each decal have to be injected into the mod?

1 hour ago, WolfGeek101 said:

Sorry if this has been answered already (I'm on mobile and in a hurry), but is there a mode that makes the decal display the mission's individual flag? Or does each decal have to be injected into the mod?

You need to put it in the config before it gets the option to be displayed.