Help with PC build

Bulldog88

As the title suggests I am potentially interested in building a gaming PC. I am a lifelong console gamer who hasn't gamed on a PC in 10+ years. As the console port is having serious technical issues I am debating the idea of going to PC gaming again. I would want to design a system somewhat optimized for KSP but obviously have the ability for others as well. Things I am looking for:

-4K at a decent frame rate (I know KSP isn't 4K)

-Cooling features are a must, that room I plan on putting it is not the coolest

-All peripherals except monitor

-I am fine with a trial/watermarked version of Windows. But if there is a specific version of Windows that KSP is best on I am open to purchase.

-Wanting to go as high end as possible with graphics card within stated budget (below)

-Rough budget $1500

-Found a website called DigitalStorm that seemed to make some nice reasonably priced builds, any reviews/suggestions?

Thanks!

Greetings @Bulldog88.

I live in a place where it can get to 45degC.  Last year my air-conditioner broke but to my surprise my new tower was just fine with a standard 3 fan arrangement.  The one thing I would recommend in a high temperature environment is that you use a "High Durability" motherboard.