KriSPmas Present Delivery - Streaming Event

UomoCapra

Hello everybody!

We’ve had an amazing time working on Kerbal Space Program and to see how the game has impacted the lives of thousands of people is inspiring. Now, KSP not only stands for the desire of knowledge, science and one of the friendliest and helpful communities anyone could ask for, but everyday we are also overwhelmed by your creations and contributions to this awesome community.

Next week we celebrate our 5th anniversary and Christmas is coming up, so we decided to do something special as a way to say “Thank You!” to all KSP players.

On December 12th at 17:00 UTC we will be launching the "KriSPmas Present Delivery" Event!

A great deal of KSP Twitch streamers you know and love have come together for several days to accomplish one big mission. Deliver presents all across the KSP Universe in one shared savefile!

These are some of the streamers that will take part in this adventure:

Million Lights

The Read Panda

RocketPCGaming

AkinesisGaming

And more!

Throughout the event we will give away a ton of presents in form of merchandise, game copies and unique presents. Only for you!

We are very excited to be able to do this, so tune in to KSPTV! We hope to see you there!

Share it with your friends, see what is possible in KSP and get a chance to receive one of the countless goodies we have prepared!

Merry KriSPmas!

SddfP66eQ4c53Q9qHvzHs3zGw-3iCr5Uv7alN9xj

7 hours ago, Frybert said:

Hey that's on my birthday!

You might want to use your special moderator powers to remove that line. You never know who is right behind you. :)

On topic-

5 years old! Wow! KSP can ask "Why?" a lot!

Seriously, I think that 5 year olds are the perfect analogy for KSP. They aren't afraid to try new things, they like to experiment, and they're about the size of Kerbals.

14 hours ago, CVerts said:

I am missing this. Considering its around midnight when the stream starts here.

Dont worry!

There will be multiple streams with different streamers covering different timezones and it will stretch over several days!

The schedule will be released soon™

6 hours ago, TheEpicSquared said:

I'll be watching! :) 

And how exactly are you going to give away the presents?

Some Giveaways will involve @KerbalspaceP and @KSPTV on twitter and others will be done directly in the Twitch chat.

They will all happen during the streams.

Stay tuned!

Kinda sucks that i wont be around to see much of any of this since i have finals coming up next week and pretty much most of my time goes to studying/finishing projects.  As a bit of a side note, am i the ONLY one who sees much more promotional stuff and way less progress of game development?  Perhaps im just used to the old ways back before the dev team meltdown, but it really seems that too much effort is being spent on stuff that isnt all that critical to actually developing/fixing/improving the game recently. 

So many critical bugs that dont seem to get as much attention as they deserve...

BCd9xym.png

This is seriously game-breaking, and while the civilians living in the southern AKS minmus outpost are quite intrigued at the new land features popping up all over the southern parts of minmus, they dont exactly approve.  If this isnt fixed soon i think ill be forced to start building every single new tank/rover with a short range RCS booster for small jumps (would also help when i "accidentally" drive off a cliff's edge at 60m/s and then land facefirst into the ground 10km away)...

4RKA4jo.png

Hopefully we will get some solid progress after Christmas break is over.  There is just way too much stuff that needs to be fixed...

35 minutes ago, panzer1b said:

Kinda sucks that i wont be around to see much of any of this since i have finals coming up next week and pretty much most of my time goes to studying/finishing projects.  As a bit of a side note, am i the ONLY one who sees much more promotional stuff and way less progress of game development?  Perhaps im just used to the old ways back before the dev team meltdown, but it really seems that too much effort is being spent on stuff that isnt all that critical to actually developing/fixing/improving the game recently. 

So many critical bugs that dont seem to get as much attention as they deserve...

BCd9xym.png

This is seriously game-breaking, and while the civilians living in the southern AKS minmus outpost are quite intrigued at the new land features popping up all over the southern parts of minmus, they dont exactly approve.  If this isnt fixed soon i think ill be forced to start building every single new tank/rover with a short range RCS booster for small jumps (would also help when i "accidentally" drive off a cliff's edge at 60m/s and then land facefirst into the ground 10km away)...

4RKA4jo.png

Hopefully we will get some solid progress after Christmas break is over.  There is just way too much stuff that needs to be fixed...

Does anyone know why these seams appeared anyway? I didn't think that the terrain or the textures had been touched for ages. 

@Benji13 Make sure to check out the Bugtracker!

You can submit a bugreport and contribute that way (please read the tutorial first to make sure its helpful).

There are over 700 bugs reported at the moment so the devs have to create priorities.

I think this terrain tearing was introduced in 1.2 and happens all over

Maybe its really hard to fix, would take up a big portion of development time and delay other fixes and additions to the game.

I'm pretty sure its on their ToDo list.

Back to the KriSPmas event!

HYPE!

\o/