Cleanup of the Plugin dev subforum pinned post

sarbian

I would like to ask for a cleanup of the Plugin Development Help and Support stickies. 2 of the posts contains outdated information and have other pinned posts that covers the same subject and are updated. The other one is a post that imho should be pinned. An alternative would be the creation of a new pinned post that contains useful links and unpin even more post (I could write that one)

I would like to see those post unpinned:

I would like to see this one pinned

In direct response to this thread, I wrote up a thread on the absolute basics of writing a plug-in for new modders to get started.

It is a very basic overview of KSP modding and covers stuff such as what references are needed in your IDE and what a PartModule is.

Could this get a sticky so that new modders have a place to start from that explains the objects and terms used?

Edited by Diazo

14 hours ago, Diazo said:

In direct response to this thread, I wrote up a thread on the absolute basics of writing a plug-in for new modders to get started.

It is a very basic overview of KSP modding and covers stuff such as what references are needed in your IDE and what a PartModule is.

Could this get a sticky so that new modders have a place to start from that explains the objects and terms used?

Awesome! I'm thinking of making a plugin sometime so I have a great place to start!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.