mod update version 1.2........what?????

mrgreco

i notice that some modders are not putting the full version game numbers on or updating ther mod version game numbers, so i was hoping modders can start putting the whole kps version eg (supports kps v1.2.2) insted of just (supports 1.2) ther are now 1.2.0,1.2.1,1.2.2,so witch will work???? i dont know... so this way we know its bin updated or the file is going to work with the new or old game version we have insted of guessing, then downloading a file that wont work, but other then that you modders are doing a great job i love the work and time you people put in to the mods for the game, i hope this dose not upset anyone   

There's no version "1.2.0", there are "1.2", "1.2.1" and "1.2.2"

If a mod says "1.2", it means it was last updated to support the version before 1.2.1

Now, this doesn't mean the mod won't work, not all updates breaks every mod, so read the last few thread pages to confirm if it works in the latest version.

If you refer to the mods on 'Curse', there was only the option to choose 1.2 (not 1.2.0) as the latest version until a few days ago. Now it is possible to also add 1.2.1 and 1.2.2. I don't think modders look at Curse every day to finally update the version of their mod. So best is to just look at the thread to see if it works. 

Edited by Nils277

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.