The Kerbal Space Program forums thread of the year.

sal_vager

Hello ladies and gentlekerbs, we've seen a lot of great content posted all over these forums by our fellow Kerbonauts, many of which I have been honoured to be able to feature in my little 'threads of the month' series.

It's a special time of year, Christmas is coming, and even if you don't celebrate this particular holiday most people have some kind of winter festival, or just roll with the festivities and use them as an excuse to enjoy themselves :)

Something to enjoy is to look back on all the good times we've had in the past year, and the works of one person in particular have really stood out on these forums, so now is the time spread a little winter cheer and remind everyone of this persons fantastic contribution to our little corner of the internet.

Also, huge thanks to @OrbitalBuzzsaw for the suggestion of a Thread of the Year, and to @DarkOwl57 for his nomination.

While the particular thread was started in December of last year, it has continually been expanded upon by its creator throughout 2016, and has greatly impressed and brought joy to all its readers.

Ladies and gentlekerbs, it is with great honour that I present to you the Kerbal Space Program forums thread of the year, The Saga of Emiko Station, by @Just Jim.

Merry Christmas, and to all a good year.

Oh wow..... I don't know what to say.... Thank you!  

I have had so much fun writing this, and Kerbals are so adorable and fun to write about... And this is such a great forum, y'all make me want to just keep going and never stop. 

Thank you again, this is the coolest Christmas present I've ever gotten!  :cool:

Edited by Just Jim

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I have had so much fun writing this, and Kerbals are so adorable and fun to write about... And this is such a great forum, y'all make me want to just keep going and never stop. 

Thank you again, this is the coolest Christmas present I've ever gotten!  :cool:

You deserve it! Merry Christmas!

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

YYAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! Jim, you 110% deserve this. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ANNIVERSERY AND THE WIN!!!

17 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

And I'm out of likes too. It must be a conspiracy! Congratulations, @Just Jim

26 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

As per usual, I am also out of likes.
i blame bluedog design bureau

28 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

I did, too, or I would have repped you.

38 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Thank you!

I ran out of "likes" for today... :rolleyes:

HEHEHE I haven't liked anything today, but just because this is TOTY, FREE LIKES FOR ALL!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.