Survivor game

RandomGuy1824

The way this works is once the signups are over each day everybody playing will mesage me the name of the person (they have to be playing) that they want voted out. I compile the votes and the person with the most votes is eliminated. You are NOT allowed to communicate to each other, if you do you will be disqualified. When there are only two players left everbody eliminated will vote again to see who is the survivor! To sign up reply or message me on the forum.

List of registered players

1. SAS123

Edited by RandomGuy1824
Add player

This seems really interesting and sign me up! But can you hold the game until december 27 because i mean it is christmas eve for us aussies tomorrow and soon the rest of the world and then christmas! If 20 people reply, can you hold the game if it happens before the 24th of december.

Edited by SAS123

23 hours ago, SAS123 said:

This seems really interesting and sign me up! But can you hold the game until december 27 because i mean it is christmas eve for us aussies tomorrow and soon the rest of the world and then christmas! If 20 people reply, can you hold the game if it happens before the 24th of december.

I was on vacation then also so I planed an holding it until January anyways. You are added to the list. I actually might have to extend the sign ups the way this is going.

Edited by RandomGuy1824

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.