Steal the cookie game

RandomGuy1824

I write a hookie onto the call event of constructor of class Cookie.
Every time when a cookie appears, it redefines this object owner and reallocates it to a semi-random address owned by me.

Also I write a system service which checks this and quickly unloads cookie from memory to make it unavailable to others.

Edited by kerbiloid

You accidently trip over the canyon looking for the guy you just killed and just before you disappear over the ledge, you fling the cookie into the air where i catch it as you fall to your doom.

My Disturbed Cookie

Edited by SAS123

I get myself some cookie dough, some chocolate chips, and an oven. I pre-heat the oven. I mix the chips in with the dough, put blobs of dough-chip mixture on a baking tray, then put the tray in the oven. Several minutes later, I take the cookies out of the oven and eat all but one. My cookie.

walruses take place of the sea unicorns, and the grand leader of the Glopdosian Multiplanetary Empire gives the order to stop the human race menace to the walrus kind, so the walruses take over the world, and the humans are in forced labor camps because of what they did to the walruses, NOTE: the walruses aren't doing this, this is the GME that is doing this, the walruses don't want to hurt people. once the walruses have gathered up the last of the human rebels, the Glopdosians try to take over more then just the Earth, they begin an expedition to the moon, but they haven't ever been to the moon, so they gather up 50 humans that know lots about the moon, I'm apart of them. and they pay us in cookies.

My cookie...

• 2 weeks later...

First of all you are not permitted to make a new cookie unless the previose one is impossible to obtain ( I'm looking at you legoclone09 and IncongruosGoat). I fly a rocket into you and walkaway from the explosion with a cookie in my hand. I give the cookie to Jebidiah Kerman. My cookie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.