The Kerbal Mindset (provide quotes)

KSP Bro AE

We've all seen that Kerbal mindset at play: everything is possible, efficiency is my middle name, explosions are AWESOME, we love glitches and bugs as long as KSP doesn't crash, etc.

This is also present in basically every video from a KSP youtuber.

So, if you have any quotes in this theme, please post them below. (if you ask and is about the kerbal mindset)

@DrLicor "If you can walk away from a landing, it was a good perfect landing." (edited)

@rkarmark "It went well until it exploded, then it was awesome!" (edited)

Edited by KSP Bro AE

"Even if you need to rescue the rescue team's rescue team, you're not playing the game wrong. Not by a long shot."

"The secret to launching awesome motherships and pulling off clutch rescues at the last minute is to have "The Final Countdown" playing in a loop in the background."

Both from me.

"If your only tool is a booster, all of your problems start looking like gravity."

-I forget who, but it is a great KSP quote.

"We choose to go to the Mun. We choose to go to the Mun in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

-John F. Kerbnedy

Well... I got that one from my flying instructor when I was 14 years old...

"To perform a stable approach just keep the controls at the right of your left ball".

Others :

"Any landing simply is a missed go-around".

"It's better to fly with a loaded pilot than an empty fuel tank".

"You've never been lost until you've been lost at mach 3".

Edited by XB-70A
Had forget there was an auto-censorship.

On 12/27/2016 at 8:09 AM, KSP Bro AE said:

We've all seen that Kerbal mindset at play: everything is possible, efficiency is my middle name, explosions are AWESOME, we love glitches and bugs as long as KSP doesn't crash, etc.

Efficiency? Kerbal Mindset? Hmmm... 

I don't know why anyone has said: "ADD MOAR BOOSTERS!" Yet... (unless it was in a Sig that didn't load on my phone)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.