[1.3.1] LonesomeRobots Aerospace: HOYO CSM

silentvelcro

• 1 month later...

I have tried to install this into my game a few times and I can't seem to get it to work, I've tried a few different ways: copying the files over from winrar into the gamedata folder, extracting the files to there, and only adding one of the folders to the game data folder... any help?

@Oscabrad

You must install this mod like every other mod. You must copy the following folders from the .zip into GameData: AnimatedDecouplers, ASET, Firespitter, JSI, LonesomeRobots and TextureReplacer. You also need the ModuleManager.2.8.0.dll in your GameData.

Edited by Cheesecake

Hello @beta546 . Texture Replacer is the mod responsible for the shiny parts (It is included in the package). My guess is that you dont have it installed or somehow deleted it by mistake. Just unzip my package and copy the TextureReplacer folder inside your GameData folder.
Let me know if this fixes it for you.

Just now, silentvelcro said:

Hello @beta546 . Texture Replacer is the mod responsible for the shiny parts (It is included in the package). My guess is that you dont have it installed or somehow deleted it by mistake. Just unzip my package and copy the TextureReplacer folder inside your GameData folder.
Let me know if this fixes it for you.

No I did install it...I already had texture replacer replaced, so put all files in there...but as some of my newest mods including yours still have the texture replacer folder, I got rid of texture replacer replaced...and just used the folder in yours, still doesn't work though :-(

@beta546. This is unfortunate. I would suggest to check if you removed all the folders associated with Texture Replacer Replaced. Then you should remove my LonesomeRobots folder and dependencies folders (check my zip for that) and then install it again correctly. All the folders in my zip should be placed inside your GameData folder.

7 minutes ago, silentvelcro said:

@beta546. This is unfortunate. I would suggest to check if you removed all the folders associated with Texture Replacer Replaced. Then you should remove my LonesomeRobots folder and dependencies folders (check my zip for that) and then install it again correctly. All the folders in my zip should be placed inside your GameData folder.

Already done. Still don't see the textures...I will try on fresh install and use just your mods.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.