Kethane Station Ship Submissions (Military Ships)

• 5 weeks later...

tMtzIII.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Organization History

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the dawn of the new century, the discovery of Kethane granted us a great abundance. But despite our prosperity, we desired more, and our greed turned to bloodshed. War raged for decades, fouling the air, and poisoning the land. The light of our achievements faded.

As the nations of Kerbin clamored for control of the ever-expanding frontier of space travel, the supercontinent opposite the KSC was faced with a much different predicament. Confronted by the grim prospect of complete and utter economic collapse, the previously influential oil tycoon UNSR pleaded to its long-time allies for any form of monetary assistance they could allot--be it by the re-negotiation of trade and production deals, or via a straightforward injection of funds into the UNSR's economy--a desperate, last-ditch attempt to reshape their field of focus from oil production, to something more sustainable in this harsh, modern world of competition.

The call for help was unheard, however, with the neighboring countries discarding the ailing superpower in their wakes, as they clashed for dominance of Kerbin's upper skies. With nobody left to turn to, the UNSR began to disintegrate--the local militias and private organizations rebelled, and with no government military force being capable of refraining them, the once gleaming cities were reduced to battlegrounds--each private army and corporate militia vying for the control of what were now vast fields of crumbled concrete, and graveyards of fallen skyscrapers.

With each passing day, the end to this bloodshed appeared further, and further away beyond our reach. The hundreds of sectors that remained after the collapse were reduced to nothing more than shattered fragments of recollection, as the more ruthless and savage factions annihilated them in their ceaseless crusades for the control of the ruins of what was once a prosperous world power.

Among such factions, was the Shattered Sky Initiative. A beacon of hope amidst the war-torn refugees, and the closest to a pre-war democracy that any faction in the conflict had yet managed to achieve, the ultimate goal of this coalition was unmistakable--regain control of the capital, and restore UNSR to its former glory--by whatever means necessary--under the banner of the Shattered Skies.

Allied with: HKA

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asset Catalogue

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Atmospheric Vehicles

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DN-59K Multirole Jet Fighter

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kYslgxq.png

Designed as a jack-of-all-trades vehicle for any task the organization could have demanded, the Model 59 has found extensive usage throughout the coalition as a fast-response air superiority aircraft, light fighter-bomber, interceptor, and as a carrier-operable strike craft.

Armament:

• 2x AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles
  • 2x AIM-9X Sidewinder missiles
  • 2x M61 Rotary Cannons: 2,600 rounds

Special Equipment:

• 2x AN/ALQ-131 ECM Jammers

Vehicle Specs:

• Top Speed (Dry/Wet): 341 m/s, 800 m/s
  • TWR (Dry/Wet): 2.03, 3.11
  • Maximum Range: 3,500 kilometers

Cost:

Craft Download:

https://kerbalx.com/Abraxis/DN-59K

DN-65Y Fifth-Generation Air Superiority Fighter

Lc1vv0c.png

Following recent breakthroughs in stealth technology, the coalition sought to upgrade certain divisions of their air force in order to more properly utilize this new ability. Designed as a direct competitor to other, more recent 5th generation aircraft, the DN-65 has shown worthwhile potential in combating its adversaries, and has been cleared for public export.

Armament:

• 4x AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles
  • 2x M61 Rotary Cannons: 2,600 rounds

Special Equipment:

• 2x AN/ALQ-131 ECM Jammers

Vehicle Specs:

• Top Speed (Dry/Wet): 324 m/s, 750 m/s
  • TWR (Dry/Wet): 1.25, 1.91
  • Maximum Range: 5,000 kilometers

Cost:

Craft Download:

https://kerbalx.com/Abraxis/DN-65Y

DN-72 Long-Range Hypersonic Bomber

KWAxQTM.png

A joint venture between Shattered Skies, Bacon Space Program, and Garrison Chisholm, the stealthy DN-72 serves primarily as a means of deterrence, being the Coalition's main solution to fortified infrastructure and naval units. Capable of circumnavigation, the Model 72's high ceiling of operation, massive carrying capacity, and cruising speeds nearing that of Mach 3.4, make it an exceptional strategic bomber and intercontinental strike craft.

Armament:

• 8-22x GBU-31 JDAM bombs

Special Equipment:

• 2x AN/ALQ-131 ECM Jammers
  • 1x Mk25 Parachute

Vehicle Specs:

• Top Speed: 1100 m/s
  • TWR: 1.14
  • Maximum Range: Circumnavigation

Cost:

Craft Download:

https://kerbalx.com/Abraxis/DN-72

NOTE: It is highly recommended to install an automation mod such as AtmosphereAutopilot, as ascent trajectories and long-distance flights can become tedious if done manually the entire way.

DN-85 VTOL CAS Fighter

1EKTrVG.png

Lacking a suitable counterpart to the now world-famous helicopter rotor, the ever-increasing need for heavily armed, mobile gunships drove the forefront of the DN-85's development. Armed with a sizable payload of Hellfires and Sidewinders, this aircraft is able to take off from virtually any setting, engage ground targets and provide support, and defend itself if need be.

Armament:

• 4x AGM-114 Hellfire missiles
  • 2x AIM-9X Sidewinder missiles

Special Equipment:

• VTOL Engine Configuration

Vehicle Specs:

• Top Speed (Dry/Wet): 161 m/s, 240 m/s
  • TWR (Dry/Wet): 0.68, 1.09
  • Maximum Range: 1,500 kilometers

Cost:

Craft Download:

https://kerbalx.com/Abraxis/DN-85

Space-based Vehicles

Ragnarok DG-01-Early

Spoiler

Armament:
  • 1x Re-loadable I-Beam Missile Launcher

Vehicle Specs:

• Delta-V: 3,426 m/s
  • TWR : 0.23
  • Part Count: 22

Cost:

Craft Download:

https://mega.nz/#!ljhFDIKZ!L68Ti0gX6jzJ11mKwiQsPcTTitPIL6qqRqlVwCA4mpU 

Ragnarok DG-1-2-2

Spoiler
  • 1x Judgement II reloadable guided missile
  • 4x Hydra long-range guided I-Beam missiles

Vehicle Specs:

• Delta-V: 4,616 m/s
  • TWR : 0.08
  • Part Count: 147

Cost:

Craft Download:

https://mega.nz/#!trZhzYCT!QO9Qk7-JEAKv_WexrKF1ptjEi_wbmxLcqHHEuTfI_bc

I have read and agree to the rules.

Edited by Abraxis

Spoiler

8ZMlYfr.png

This is the very first plane created by this new company. It is very manoeuvrable and can carry many different weapons. Here are some pictures:

sVniXpv.jpgJpttHCF.jpgVTzA5Sq.jpg

This Fighter is pretty strong, and still remained intact after our test pilots went too low and smashed into the ground. 

Plans Here

Don't look here^ they are modded.

SE3 Is on HKA side

7Xl93Wn.jpg

Presents:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More coming soon. 

Edited by SpaceEnthusiast23

Do you have any interest in stock military land vehicles? It is an area that I currently excel in. Given the past episodes though i'm guessing you want to stick to BD land vehicles. If this is something you might be interested in I would gladly make a company submission for my updated stock Lynx II and Relentless tanks. I could create separate stock land vehicles to battle each-other out on different sides. Just for some variation. 

To be fair though my stock weaponry is more than capable of destroying anything else, even modded craft. So i'll make sure to make a post here and contribute my resources to your awesome series. Keep up the great work here.

I will edit this post into a real submission at a later time.

Edited by Jon144

45 minutes ago, Jon144 said:

Do you have any interest in stock military land vehicles? It is an area that I currently excel in. Given the past episodes though i'm guessing you want to stick to BD land vehicles. If this is something you might be interested in I would gladly make a company submission for my updated stock Lynx II and Relentless tanks. I could create separate stock land vehicles to battle each-other out on different sides. Just for some variation. 

To be fair though my stock weaponry is more than capable of destroying anything else, even modded craft. So i'll make sure to make a post here and contribute my resources to your awesome series. Keep up the great work here.

I will edit this post into a real submission at a later time.

Watch this stock fighter. I never showed it hitting ground targets because I never really learned playing WarThunder about compensation and leading.

Potatotech Industries Sidean Republic

Potatotech was admittedly, a failed farming company which kept having its potato crops (whichever ones actually succeed at growing potatoes) ravaged by GMI's forces for food. Former Military colonel "Sidestrafe" decided that enough was enough and joined HKA. Of course, there were no forces coming to save their crops because nothing was getting past Cerberus Station to help, so Potatotech decided that it was time to militarize. With a wealth of mineral mines directly under their fields (why the potatoes failed) they managed to supply their own economy and began poking at GMI Buzz patrols with old tractors with cannons strapped on. After a short time improvising Potatotech forces took a real field back and started to modernize their forces. There was much land and old farming equipment to keep the GMI forces back, and now Potatotech is reading itself to join HKA in the stars. Under a different name, but that's for later. The Sidean Republic was formed out of the combined forces of Potatotech following the defeat of GMI at HKA's hands. By this time most Potatotech assets were obsolete, and the new nation moved to a secret location in Kantartica. 

Military Forces: 

Air:

PTI AP-001 Precursor Multi role Fighter

Heavily armed and made to do most things that Potatotech would ever need of its fighter division, the Precursor is only a precursor of other, more specialized units to come. Most of the time those units are not needed.

Obsolete

U8czjsd.png

Firing missiles

hMWz6yt.png

Flyby of the KSC

Download: https://kerbalx.com/Sidestrafe2462/PI-Multirole-AP-1-Precursor

PTI I-001 SkyFury Interceptor

With a load of air to air missiles and incredible maneuverability, the SkyFury will take down any enemy aircraft units that the Precursor squads miss. Made only for maneuverability, not speed or climbing this plane will dance around any AA units. If any craft gets past it, well, nothing will ever beat that airplane. Warranty void if within a 200km radius of any AA or SAM units.

Obsolete

nfypH1W.png

Download: https://kerbalx.com/Sidestrafe2462/PTI-Interceptor-I-001-SkyFury

B-1 Infiltrator

The B-1 Infiltrator is a supersonic bomber, carrying a load of 18 500 lb bombs and with a top speed of over 400 m/ps. The main goal is to speed in, outrun any defenses, drop bombs, speed out. If the speed doesn't get it away from fire, the bomber was made to dodge. In fact, if you strapped a gun and air to air weaponry onto it, it could match many current air superiority fighters, including the SkyFury. 

Obsolete

Download: https://kerbalx.com/Sidestrafe2462/B-1

Ground Forces:

MBT-M001 Vanguard Medium MBT

Obsolete

mla0j2X.png

A pretty good experimental assault tank and the first real armored vehicle developed by Potatotech, with machine gun, 30mm cannon and a 120mm gun to destroy anything in its way.

https://kerbalx.com/Sidestrafe2462/Vanguard-Medium-MBT

I have read and agree to the rules.

Edited by Sidestrafe2462
obsolete, needed updating

0lQrOij.png

The Scarab 1 is a crude ship designed to take a beating, and be expendable. This ship belongs to GMI, as they build a brand new fleet in their home away from Kerban (Which at the time of writing this, is unknown). The Scarab 1 is designed to look menacing and bizarre, so that it sparks fear in the eyes of the meek HKA. This ship has a very high Delta V, while maintaining an agile thrust to weight ration. The long range of this vessel allows it to transfer between planets efficiently, this permits it to strike far and fast if the need arises. Once the HKA retook the KSC, GMI needed an answer to the ships that destroyed their own during the battle in orbit over the KSC. This versatile and unique craft will turn the tides in the fight between the two titans of interstellar business.

JWD45aW.png

Specs:

• 7 Nerv Rocket Motors, producing a TWR of 0.60 when fully armed and fueled (0.95 Max)
  • 4 Solid Fuel Missiles
  • 8 Guided Liquid Fuel Missiles
  • Max Crew Capacity of 5 (Including the Pilot)
  • 3,622 m/s of Delta V
  • 261 Parts

STIN7KZ.png

The curved front end of the ship is emulating the Egyptian Scarab Beetle, a symbol which was prolific in ancient Egyptian cultures. The scarab represented the Sun God Ra, it was believed that Ra renewed the sun each day, pulling it across the sky with his chariot. The beetle came to symbolize rebirth and renewal, just as GMI is starting anew.

Sz87PNv.png

1SFr5s1.png

Drop Box Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y6n568h0dx7z850/AACpT7JK6JHkJ6KBvfnUx4BOa?dl=0

Imgur Album: 

I have read the rules and completed the post accordingly

Edited by II PRYDE II

I have a few APCs and Tanks.  Nothing done to complex but looks good and works.  Here's a few pictures:

Goalkeeper:

2e_BojS2RrEJOr0IDVKscCeCflNY_EgAdvrfgSs8-DTtpMGkcbtsq_5okkhgbQ672Q97YoaZrin3taP2VoUjWhFnAdEpu8rNCChDQEzJose4w2WoE3OjVG-pyAXtXX01J4NKEJOm DL: https://kerbalx.com/LowFlyingGamer/Goalkeeper

Weapons:

2 Goalkeeper CIWS

Jernas:

s-Cj0abwQmlOuWqBtdbW6hTV46LSnntVH1Qd4FRW47Am9ri__CmSayXTpHJ9HqxF-lJNgw8sleSqXKyjNx0QmJ74r1VNR7QFaTaU5dDkRJYyfZUGgWo6546cM0ZkJ9B2YbhiN2pn DL: https://kerbalx.com/LowFlyingGamer/Jernas

Weapons:

8 AIM-120 AMRAAM Missiles

Vulcan Turret

JTF-Striker:

1lMlt4V1b2YSx7V0bncoSPxAbFcm7kucygSb0hABiZlWe1oPzq132DC7JGEPxWmJHOLin6pgDK9k277kWNn-FSTWIDS191a21KogPCcQp7cnRDRBDPxrvcGcsQj_XBq64Inj5pai DL: https://kerbalx.com/LowFlyingGamer/JTF-Striker

Weapons:

16 PAC-3 Intercept Missiles

All of these are for HKA.  The Goalkeeper and the JTF-Striker do have a few parts but not a crazy amount.  If the KerbalX page says any of these use KW Rocketry its wrong these are all stock and BD Armory.

I have read and fully understand the rules

• 4 weeks later...

Eleventi Trucks 

Allied with : HKA

| Bio |

Eleventi Trucks, or EVT for short, is a company that has dedicated it's time to designing multiple iterations of civilian, heavy-duty trucks ranging from semis to buses. The founder and current CEO, Eleventi Kerman, was very unfond of the idea of militarizing EVT, but due to recent events, and a fire at one of the main warehouses, which heavily damaged the companies finances, Eleventi has agreed to sell some older models and trailers for HKA's use, and has designed some trailers that could be useful for HKA's battle against GMI.

| Vehicles & Trailers |

EVT 'Kev' Semi-truck + Flatbed & Mobile Operations Base

Spoiler

8JNRXDA.jpg

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_xwqflRGtlLeFk3a0JZdjE4NEU

Description: The EVT 'Kev' Semi-truck was one of the first trucks designed by Eleventi Kerman, which explains its bulky, flat cab and unpolished interior. The truck uses as simple hinge to let the trailer behind it to freely move. Instead of using a stack separator for separating the hinge, it instead uses a Docking Port Jr., so that you can easily re-attach the hinge to prevent the hinge from popping out of it's case when switching from a far-away vehicle to the truck. The flatbed and Mobile Operations Base were included in this pack, as they are more important then those included below. The Mobile Operations base includes a long-range radar and a locking radar, with 2 30mm chain-guns to defend it. It also has a small communications tower, and some solar panels on the top.  

EVT Additional Trailers Pack

Spoiler

This small expansion contains 5 additional trailers if you're too busy to create your own trailers.

21rCJOz.jpg

Left to right : EVT Anti-Air Trailer, EVT Battery trailer, EVT Patriot trailer, EVT Oxidizer + Fuel Trailer

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_xwqflRGtlLYjlTbzFoZ2hZUDA

EVT Ant-Air Trailer

The EVT Anti-Air trailer is simply equipped with 1 Goalkeeper CIWS and a [DATA PENDING] which contains 8 [DATA PENDING] missiles, along with plenty of ammunition.

EVT Battery Trailer

Equipped with 4 Howitzer cannons, which is enough to keep a constant stream of cannon shells, this trailer will help you hurt enemy vehicles a lot.[citation needed]

EVT Patriot Trailer

This trailer simply has a Patriot attached on the flatbed, filled with 16 [DATA PENDING] radar guided-missiles which will go hand in hand with the Patriot trailer.

EVT Fuel Trailer

A trailer that simply has a fuel tank strapped on top of it. Also has an A.R.M to connect to other vehicles.

EVT 'Mak' Bus

Spoiler

JgqXsGC.jpg

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_xwqflRGtlLWXVVMjhLcjUtZzQ

Description: The EVT 'Mak' Bus is well, your average bus. Lots of seats, no armor, okay mileage. It may not be the safest to travel in, as it has no countermeasures at all, but this model was one of the most successful products made by Eleventi, scoring thousands of sales, so it could be used for travelling from A to B unnoticed. Be wary though, once caught, you'll most likely not make it out alive.

--I have read the rules and accept them--

Edited by Exelexor
Added the EVT 'Mak' Bus, added download links.

• 2 months later...

AXON ROBOTICS

AXON - GMI-Sided

AXON ROBOTICS

AXON Robotics was founded by a military lieutenant called Axel Kerman. At an early age, he managed to gather some loans from friends and banks, and started up a security company. Originally, the company only made one vehicle model – a truck-car-rover hybrid called Hound. Hound was quickly discontinued, however, and replaced by more advanced models. As time went by, the company grew, and eventually turned into one of the largest security providers on the continent.

Due to the company’s ‘drones only’ rule, most of it’s employees are either engineers or scientists, and virtually none are certified pilots. Instead, the would-be pilots are professionally trained – cough cough – drone operators. There have been minor accusations that many are just video-gamers, but this has been furiously denied.

The company has also been branded as ‘a corporation of cheapos.’ This would happen to be somewhat accurate, seeing as how the AXON has set itself a goal to make products that are small, cheap, and easy to manufacture. The maximum allowed part count for any craft is three hundred. This leads directly to the AXON’s combat strategy: swarms. The AXON fights in groups of small, lightly-armoured craft, and we hope that, despite the critics, they will prove their worth in battle.

- Aurelius Kerman, newly appointed Head of the company

~ STRENGTH IN NUMBERS ~

AXON Robotics was originally founded by Axel Kerman. He believed that our goal should be to defend and protect. However, his assassination a few years ago led to his replacement. The new Head of the company has very different views, and has thus sided with GMI in this conflict. Most of us quit. Some were silenced. The rest stayed in the hopes of future change.

-Dink Kerman, son of Axel Kerman

I have read the rules and agree to them

CRAFT

Aerial Combat

Spoiler

Home Defense Craft (HDC): Short-range, high-quality planes designed to defend the local airspace. They are not meant to perform in long missions with no refueling opportunities.

Tactical Assault Craft (TAC): Mid to long-range attack craft designed to infiltrate enemy territory and fight far from home. Highly independent, but not of the best quality.

Berzerker drones fall under their own category, seeing as how they are meant for swarm tactics

Lancer ASF

Spoiler

Description

An extremely maneuverable air-to-air fighter designed to counter most any airborne threat. Being Home Defense Craft, they have low fuel levels and can only remain in combat for a little over five minutes before being forced to return to their airstrip and refuel. This is, however, not as inconvenient as it may sound. The craft are fast, and have very low take-off speeds, meaning that they can resupply rapidly and efficiently. During combat trials, a squadron of Lancer ASF’s devastated a larger group of Ordnance Drones (old craft). Versatile and agile, the Lancer Air Superiority Fighter is now being mass-produced in our factories, ready to join the conflict should they be called upon.

Part Count: 59

Range: 19k

Armament

2 x Vulcan Cannons (Hidden)

4 x AMRAAM Missiles

https://kerbalx.com/Earthlinger/Lancer-ASF

oyyJKA.png3nLHeQ.pngDVewKQ.png

Lancer – Strafe

Spoiler

Description

While the ASF edition of the Lancer focuses on countering airborne threats to local airspace, the Strafe edition of the Lancer is outfitted for anti-ground assault. Have a convoy of tanks making a beeline for vulnerable territory? Just send a group Lancers, and the outfitted Vulcan cannons will tear through the vehicles in no time. Keep in mind, however, that the Strafe edition of the Lancer is, like the ASF edition, a Home Defense Craft. While the plane is more than capable of making forty or fifty kilometer trips – and back – it is not capable of flying longer distances. At least not without using the fuel reserved for combat itself.

Part Count: 51

Range: 19k

Armament

4 x Vulcan Turrets

https://kerbalx.com/Earthlinger/Lancer-Strafe

SjnETt.pngyezOsg.pngwymHQh.png

Berzerker 2.0

Spoiler

Description

A quick, agile drone designed to defend airstrips and outposts. Their low takeoff speeds allow for rapid deployment and quick refueling, thus enabling them to be cycled in and out of conflicts with ease. A high TWR, combined with reaction wheels, guarantees that the Berzerker drone can recover from virtually any stall, flat spin, or flame-out. Comes equipped with countermeasures, including two jammers to confuse enemy radar. This, combined with a relatively small size, means enemy fighters will only be able to lock on to the Berzerker when it is practically on top of them*

*The extent of the Berzerker’s stealthiness may be slightly exaggerated in order to increase marketability

Usage

Deploy in groups

Armament

4 x Vulcan Cannons (fixed)

Range: 25k

Part Count: 42

https://kerbalx.com/Earthlinger/Berzerker-20

R425PA.pngnkpIdU.png

Axblade ASF

Spoiler

Description

The Axblade line of aircraft are mid-quality planes capable of traveling long distances, independent of reinforcements and friendly outposts (TAC/Tactical Assault Craft). Designed to fly deep into enemy territory, these planes are self-sufficient and very capable. However, they weigh much more than the Lancers, despite being of similar size. This is due to the large amounts of fuel stored within the plane – which leads to the unfortunate conclusion that Axblade aircraft are somewhat sluggish when fully loaded.

~The ASF edition of the Axblade is fitted for air-to-air combat~

Part Count: 60

Range: 70k

Armament

4 x AMRAAM Missiles

2 x Sidewinder Missiles

2 x Vulcan Cannons (Fixed/Hidden)

https://kerbalx.com/Earthlinger/Axblade-ASF

8MJbpj.pngA2XkFY.pngUktrnB.png

Axblade – Strafe

Spoiler

Description

The Axblade line of aircraft are mid-quality planes capable of traveling long distances, independent of reinforcements and friendly outposts (TAC/Tactical Assault Craft). Designed to fly deep into enemy territory, these planes are self-sufficient and very capable. However, they weigh much more than the Lancers, despite being of similar size. This is due to the large amounts of fuel stored within the plane – which leads to the unfortunate conclusion that Axblade aircraft are somewhat sluggish when fully loaded.

~The Strafe edition of the Axblade is fitted for air-to-ground combat~

Part Count: 54

Range: 70k

Armament

2 x Rocket Pods

4 x Vulcan Turrets

https://kerbalx.com/Earthlinger/Axblade-Strafe

OD7Cz7.pngrN5Dqa.png

Naval Forces

Spoiler

Renegade-Class Corvette

Spoiler

Description

A small, light corvette for patrolling deep waters and coastlines alike. While the name is currently ‘Renegade-Class Corvette,’ many critics and employees of AXON Robotics have criticized it’s appearance by calling it ‘Chubby-Chubs,’ due to the so called ‘fact’ that the ship looks like an ‘obese whale’ when viewed from certain angles. After our Head/CEO, Aurelius Kerman, issued a rule prohibiting this name-calling, the critics and employees resorted to calling the ships ‘airplane fodder.’ This completely unfounded name comes from the fact that the ships have zero armour, and blow up easily. However, at 125 parts, these corvettes are expendable and cheap to produce, and can be deadly in large numbers.

Usage

Not intended for ship-on-ship combat. They are support, AA ships and patrol craft, not destroyers. Deploy in groups.

Armament

6 x Oerlikon Cannons

4 x Lasers

8 x Sidewinders

Top Speed: 66.6 m/s

Range: 100k

Part Count: 125

https://kerbalx.com/Earthlinger/Renegade-Class-Corvette

3uWxhN.pngeFm5SG.png10LvFc.png4eyVu2.pngAeOvbH.png

Frigate

Spoiler

Description

Whereas our Renegade-Class Corvettes focus on high-tech anti-aircraft warfare, frigates form the true backbone of the AXON navy. A conservative part count and a top speed of 50 m/s ensures that the frigates are well worth the price, rendering them among the most efficient vessels in our fleet. Tests during combat trials have shown that the ships can hold their own when faced by ordinary planes, but lack the superiority that the corvettes wield. The four installed Oerlikon cannons can stop missiles relatively often, but it is not at all rare that one will slip past the bullets. The light load-out of 40 rounds per minute from the Abrams cannons amount to a lackluster offense, but again – these ships are meant to fight in groups.

Usage

Deploy in groups of three to five. (Five ships = 385 parts)

Armament

4 x Abrams cannons

4 x Oerlikon cannons

Range: 132K

Part Count: 77

https://kerbalx.com/Earthlinger/Frigate_2

PdYM9K.pngm63KAX.pngZP4PBj.pngy1zWg8.pngrANtvu.png

Ground Support

Spoiler

Trawler

Spoiler

Description

A small, ‘tough’ little truck designed for mountainous regions. Trawler can travel at an average speed of 50 m/s, and can effectively maneuver even at 100 m/s. It is quite resistant to shocks and bumps, though high speed jumps can be the cause of much weeping. Originally built to be ‘Paladin’s little brother.’ However, it failed the combat trials (quite spectacularly), and was denied a combat role after multiple explosions and close calls with lampposts.

Usage

Not intended for combat. Built for all-terrain exploration. Hitting stuff head on will break the intake. Our engineers say one should add radial intakes if they are bad at driving and will eventually crash.

Armament

None

Part Count: 50

screenshot630screenshot624screenshot669

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qoiygq754g4xtoi/Trawler.craft?dl=0&m

Spacecraft

Spoiler

Drokket (Use at own risk)

Spoiler

Description

Aurelius Kerman, our CEO/head, thought it would be highly amusing to load armed craft onto rockets and send them to the other side of the planet. Thus, the Drokket was born – a lifter designed to transport vehicles to locations too far away for the payload to reach on it’s own. Aurelius reportedly laughed hysterically for several minutes after imagining the faces of the enemy when they noticed AXON drones loitering around on the other side of Kerbin.

In fact, our CEO’s laughter was so ‘contagious’ that the committee of engineers ended up delaying the testing process of the Drokket. As such, instability may be an issue, especially if the payload is particularly. . . heavy. Or light. One of those.

Delta-V: Don’t know. Enough to reach most every part of Kerbin, though this depends on the payload. Enough to reach the Mun without a payload. (It could theoretically go back. Maybe).

Part Count: The engineer in charge of this statistic was too busy trying to laugh. He was unable to acknowledge the question.

screenshot379screenshot599screenshot601screenshot336screenshot341screenshot343

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay6njj72140in2x/Drokket.craft?dl=0&m

Edited by Earthlinger

• 5 weeks later...

ATTESA CORP

Attesa corp specialises in aeronautics and atmospheric units such as planes,we try to make relatively easy to produce and cheap units for the HKA to use,we will not supply our units to the GMI and its a promise made by the CEO of Attesa Co, Attesa Kerman.

Attesa Corp started as a third party plane building company to supply militaries with their training planes until one day, the Aspire 1 plane was built,it exceeded all expectations in: manoeuvrability, speed and safety although it was still used as a training plane for a couple of months until it was used to destroy a terrorist camp in [DATA REDACTED], after that it was put into mass production

years went by and the schematics of the Aspire 1 was lost and Attesa corp was bankrupt, so they desperately created Aspire 2 and it was a wonder, still had most of the characteristics of the 1st one but  much better, the plane became an idol and was know all around kerbin and to this day is still being produced on the small scale

---------------------------------

UNITS

---------------------------------

lil' Jetty

lil jetty is the most manueverable of the IOTA (code name for [DATA REDACTED] generation) class planes because of it's size and the reaction wheel, it has 2 50. Cal gun so it wont do that much damage but it will help with a bigger or slower plane and there are 3 main uses for it, swarm attack, distraction or reconnaissance, if they get destroyed there is no worry as it is very cheap

https://i.imgur.com/zwtbQfO.png 

DL: https://kerbalx.com/Alkian_Blorpian/Lil-Jetty

Aspire 2

the Aspire 2 it the most reliable of the bunch and more expensive because of the 2 RTG's located in the wings,it has guns and no missiles as the engineers deemed it was unnecessary and bulky, this is also special because of the integrated safety system that ejects the cockpit out from the rest of the plane so when the pilot bails out the plane doesn't go running into the unlucky pilot 

https://i.imgur.com/jhWCd9x.png

DL: https://kerbalx.com/Alkian_Blorpian/Apire-2

Hellbee

the Hellbee is a light fighter and a dog-fighter that is almost certainly to out manuever your opponents but because of this it induces extreme G-forces to the pilots body so only the most experienced can fly it

A https://i.imgur.com/KEhgbNO.png 

DL: https://kerbalx.com/Alkian_Blorpian/Hellbee

Orion

the Orion is the most modern plane of the IOTA class planes and the most militarised of the bunch,and the most heavy, after much trial and error and many,MANY close calls of impending funerals, the Orion was thus made

https://i.imgur.com/D1KxcfV.png

DL: https://kerbalx.com/Alkian_Blorpian/Orion

This is it for the IOTA class planes, Project 7 is on it's way to the new [DATA REDACTED] class of planes..... , this will hopefully be a big help for the HKA

i swear on the existence of me and others that i read the rules also i REALLY hope this gets approved

Edited by Alki

gLx3w

DynaStar Corporation

Bio:

DyanStar excelles in building tanks, tank destroyers, and ground assault/support vehicles. Our best product so far is our HG-105 "Jackal." We have sided with the HKA, and we are continuing development of all military vehicles.

IN DEVELOPMENT:

AA-50 Amphibious assault craft

MBT-105 Main battle tank

AAT-HF light AA truck -Main chassis built

GROUND COMBAT:

HG-105A "Jackal" Tank Destroyer

History:

The Jackal was designed as a mobile heavy weapons platform that can move to it's firing position quickly. Designed to fit 3 crew members, the Jackal has plenty of room in the back to install extra seats for an APC function. One of the downsides to this craft is that is is open and has no armor, but the jackal's low profile makes it a concealable vehicle. The top cruising speed of this vehicle is 30 M/s. The Jackal carries two weapons. A 105 mm howitzer, and a 50. Caliber Browning machine gun in an armored mount. 

Download

Spoiler

screenshot30screenshot31screenshot32

UT-85 Light transport truck

History: 

The UT-85 LTT is a 2 1/2 ton triple axled beast of a truck. Built originally for troop transport, the vehicle had absolutely no armor. However, recently, the rear section of the transport was fitted with 4 mm light armor. The truck has no armament, but the mobility is the friend of this truck. 

Download

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 4.13.58 PM

Pros:
1. Fairly good mobility, at 20 m/s on flat ground.

2. Crew capacity of 10 in the rear section, and 2 in the cab.

3. Large frame and suspension make it a good truck on rough terrain.

4. 300 pounds of torque make it a towing MONSTER.

Cons:
1. No armor for the engine bay, cab, or rear of the vehicle, making it very vulnerable when it comes to flank attacks

2. Absolutely no armament, which poses a large threat to the safety of the crew

3. Vehicle is large and clumsy. A really uncomfortable truck. 

4. Low fuel/electric capacity, with just over 1k EC to keep it going. 

I have read and agree to the rules

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

• 1 month later...

NOVA TECH

sYUlsSuFQIZ6IYTO7bMQlstVW7KZY7UBmM43Waeqygadxu-zft_v5aB67iLAW8BvOn_bYEI4lG-U2yGk4Qq0IfXQQrMAQqM_NmpuRQkjZin32hHhf0mdyMieNgE_oVAAkaongOwq

Motto: Reusability is Accesability 

History:

Nova-Tech was founded by the Billionaire Nova Kerman in the early stages of Aerospace engineering. He was one of the very few visionaries who saw the potential profit of space travel before the introduction of Kethane. However, the company faced two major problems right off the bat, one is that they had only one source of funding, Nova Kerman, and much of his wealth had to go to keeping his many businesses functional leaving not much for Nova-Tech thus giving the agency a limited budget. The next major obstacle was that

kethane was yet to be discovered making space travel an expensive endeavor with little reward. However, Nova Kerman was determined to see Nova-Tech expand and make a profit. As such, he set the rules which would forever set the trend and build of the companies crafts, reusability, and versatility.  As a result, we see Nova-Tech produce some of the first SSTOs ever seen on Kerbin. Almost every single craft in the company's arsenal functions as a plane of some sort since atmospheric projects tended to bring in more revenue. With the introduction of Kethane Nova-Tech expanded to interplanetary and cargo SSTOs and perfected small flat packed bases that could fit into their plane’s cargo bays. Being a fighter pilot himself, Nova made the agency invest heavily into wartime aircrafts and hire many skilled pilots. He was on the verge of launching his second flat packed base, this one to Duna, when GMI attacked. However, unlike many other aerospace companies who collapsed under the financial stress GMI put on them, Nova had many other companies he could fall back on for emergency revenue. In order to preserve his beloved aerospace company, Nova decided to go incognito and fake a financial collapse of the agency to avert GMI and their allies from raiding their facilities and stealing their crafts. When GMI was defeated Nova Tech was determined not to shy away again and has since worked on several new crafts to fight anyone who tries to get in the way of their financial success.

They have allied themselves with HKA and joined the Kethane Wars because of their common goal of destroying GMI who almost destroyed Nova’s vision and dream and their common belief in a free aerospace market not obstructed by outside forces.

It very quickly became apparent to the engineers at NOVA that in order to succeed in the kethane wars they would have to significantly improve their craft design. To win the battle both in space and atmosphere they needed to improve maneuverability, dependability, survivability, and lethality of each and every flying machine in their arsenal.

With only months to do it, NOVA with help from HKA launched the Joint Flying Fighter Design Lab (JFFDL).  Every existing craft was tested and retested under the most demanding conditions to withstand the harshest battle conditions and sustain maximum damage, without deteriorating in its performance. The designs that survived were then overhauled to improve performance, speed and increase payload.  

The results were outstanding; a new generation of hybrid space-atmospheric flying machines that included some of the following crafts:

(note: some of these crafts [mainly SSTOs] do have Mechjeb installed I hope that's not a problem.)

ARMSTRONG MKV

1. Ladder toggle

2. Rapier toggle

3. Rapier Switch Mode

4. Toggle cargo bay and ramp

5. Toggle VTOL engine

6. Toggle NERV engine

7. Toggle Solar Panel

kPZW70MtNA7DnK8XeiB8KE2LQ1SRTRsryuLJltV7gRrMfWT3qhJRBlFyNGqcJ2bUbGW4VB3G4ritugGXOvfvioT48tswd-f7fJJfJ0NyKlccVcbFI32Ber_etDd6s9Hhkma4tyCD

JpEHtvSvxgNjjOG_3q0xoMso4IfaeuddSfDUBG_oiigihcg-KMDtPUXaY1-N7fBh63X8PrUfgRjf0xaHHor90yBp2_9VKLGgCMdkKehiiSp3uBkxIyqYDfhAIUSYB04NGuPj8zou

Cargo SSTO

The first successful large Cargo SSTOs developed by Nova Industries. capable of carrying 25 tons to Minimus and back (with gravity assists) In this example we see it carrying the flat packed base to Minmus. However, to save on weight it is unarmed so it is highly recommended that this plane has a small fighter escort when flying

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/Armstrong-MKV

Armstrong MKVIII

1. Ladder toggle

2. Rapier toggle

3. Rapier Switch Mode

4. Toggle cargo bay and ramp

5. Toggle NERV engine

6. Toggle Solar Panel and thermal control

7. Toggle VTOL engine

Cargo SSTO

A much slicker and advanced version of the MKV capable of carrying the same weight to Duna (warning, very heavy on FPS). It is also recommended that this vessel is accompanied by a small fighter escort to keep the ship safe

nLfzmZ2Si39U0fq8rkYZtQ0TvkgAYZsveetS-jDY3OIcdEpHqw67ug54HFQxMarEszBo-KjWGEFQbe3r-m7RSk133IWso-Jmv2T3YV1NdqWL0LwzF8V47SuO_ri7_edXcr7s5SsO

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/Armstrong-MKVIII

(flat packed kethane base developed by Nova Tech. It comes included in the cargo bays of the armstrong models)

ESbFtMYpe8NQn4omemCAWSu32cArvYshuTOITIglxuEoOWW3lLwpfEAazhCBQ8FZRqmQkP7wzZlRLgk_CaZNe-hJdNwr_JkAOnm8Rv2Ps1a3cdV0zZWmaAhrTGEX770WLzYegUMp

Mashtet MKII

Tank Destroyer

A Bigger gun means a better Tank -Nova Kerman when asked how Nova Tech would design their tanks

The Mashtet while not having much for defense, has a High top speed and extreme maneuverability.  Not to mention the Building destroying Cannon mounted on it. with a top speed of 20 m/s. Its 8000 electric charge gives this vehicle amazing mileage. 

nkFhXH4Zoi2b3aQPxcosCsgIvHZT1YiFMzprUZESeXGwEM4c1orr9y38XKoaRxym-r8Cl8EiqdJaldUrTohJWXNbuSWX_ELFKN9IS0IJQmVYEMUPIFTp_a5ASA0L4xh4AbSXt64T

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/Mashtet-MKII

Spearhead

Heavy Bomber

1. Toggle cargo bay

2. Toggle afterburners

3. Toggle engines

4. next weapons

5. drop bomb

6. drop 2nd type of bomb

7. drop 3rd type of bomb

Its large wingspan and heavy engine blocks allow this bomber to cruise at 17 km easily at 750 m/s and carry a massive payload. its engine blocks are detachable in case they need to be quickly separated from the airplane to due to malfunction or imminent explosion. It has turrets all around and a MASSIVE bomb capacity. The very Definition of carpet bombing. However, it is EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED that this bomber has a fighter escort since its giant triangle wings make it a great target. 

x0qRcBRtwQj8bWkLyvATi2Wn576Lg8Lh5ZO6Lq4nAPJDbHE24X4i0fe37TCb_XyMHmYI9O0Xmi69c0ys6poWcYtcDPBharyH7iiZ2dRq9bLKIucCuJHwjPTxfAgG9c-O6bNjjvfu

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/Spearhead

Duna SSTO

Interplanetary SSTO

1. Toggle solar panels

Nicknamed Grasshopper for its tendency to bounce upon landing on Duna, this elegantly simple SSTO can go to Duna and back. Multiple variants that include stock armed, bd armory armed, passenger, and unarmed models.

NmofDJyigqyctRaPHzTXusK2i0fc-XbRyrGIPAau0n-pb2dByvynxoKmF6tXwoMhZuQ9NXv1q6DtRuJ3-hJziVAKj0-KZUG1DyyACaWfFXK_wJJ0VAIQtnwisRWmSoRSy1lkerwM

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/DUNA-SSTO

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/DUNA-SSTO-Armed

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/DUNA-SSTO-stock-armed

Eagle MKI

Mining SSTO

1. Toggle mining

2. Rapier toggle

3. Rapier Switch Mode

With the introduction of Kethane mining, Nova-Tech produced the Eagle MKI which is capable of refueling itself with a built-in ISRU unit. (NOTE: this is still a prototype and has not been fully tested)

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/Eagle-MKI

Nto7bo1Qhg-HzQq7pYvUJ89bIRTmkj2UqAuAzB9cCHyOdmCK9fAkOmyHPQOWKRlPdXmE4AfGBMANx78A5JjN3E9Ly9GgQSrmfpiEi8NvKHNMdw8xfxBZI9klLQh4JgR0nZLvTJjA

Old Faithful MKI

Light Fighter

1. Fire 50 cal

2. Fire missile

one of the older models from Nova’s arsenal, despite its low tech engine it is one of the agilest fighters in Nova Tech’s agency. This Light fighter has a top speed of 221 m/s and armed with 6 50 cals and 6 missiles, it's nimble and can deal out heavy damage. however, it cant take much in return. It is a seasoned Veteran and was used in previous wars on Kerbin. It includes drop tanks in order to increase the range of the plane.

w6oIOBM-P3605cw9S8y8IIm9zL8KmuymZk-zreaa8_U9tfobY6TVA2KyGgQoYp7vtygOXcuAvhqwUUk9M6e7KR44F-584knKDlJqvynE1c5YXg89tWzW25m2Rv4DBrvav9McEp0d

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/fighterplane1

Flash MKI

Attacker

1. Switch panther mode

2. Toggle Panther engine

as the name implies, this craft is FAST and stylish, with heavy protection around the cockpit. This heavy fighter is armed with stock missiles, if you want to make a quick surprise strike, Flash MKI will be the first plane in the air to do so. Their also exists BD Armoury Versions of this craft.

tun6K0KA4Vwt8Z8R0NA5i-pe7Tl13em5gkXZWQQZ6LWYl1WKv5SYYcKAelzRzQyHge7RqGaaMut8jScTeiWMLeelOpWPgGmTwR_7x_tQyTCR86LyJkSE_dh1PYK920_CSHLXQpPh
https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/Flash-MKI

Flash MKI (BD ARmoury)

Attacker

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/Flash-MKI-BD-armoury

1. Switch panther mode

2. Toggle Panther engine

3. switch weapon

4. Fire weapon

sEDHeCMbFz4_JLGs5mzGNXJ9c2B0vdnuvG53IFg4lHniFZxwqSgetw7SYKxODilGg4kDzd7Hw8wnkJJpGG--U35-2gxGhAPZcRg80nqBynONq-3en-VwqBqDQL2KRb8Cmteb07ZW

Hermes MKII

Light Cargo SSTO

1. Toggle Rapier

2. Switch rapier mode

3. Toggle aerospike

one of the many cargo SSTO’s in Nova’s arsenal. it is capable of delivering several tons to orbit and back, with delta-v left to do some orbital docking. It is unmanned to save weight. If needed it can carry weapons to space easily.

31qUzy4xQv2V_qOQGt7Q27lEL5H4yswr-5Ra5ndFhRAyDGRXH6bkWfhViAZgTOnXSfgLvYUoiNtINH_2cpclEKooDt30JMWw70AVPo-3ZIYB7WsbxURuHMPi90FOPGC8GlEpdDCK

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/hermes-MKII

Mini-shuttle MKII

Space Shuttle

1. Untoggle balance engines

a fully recoverable mini-shuttle, complete with the orange fuel tank! fire up the engines and give it a whirl! once the SRBs deplete detach them and activate the aerospike. then once the orange tank depletes detach that and press 1 to deactivate all the other engines and allow the aerospike to ride you into orbit

gxGnPxsSFCqxjoz_zNmOF6CULfaIIjt8Dxsa4PEtMt54pnKuuhtJJxU5biR6JKs9XHM9XV5czNNB09sQn-fHBDNO2Da3AgxZE9WN_WXf6ftdngpynWK0RgzGj2N6PNFd3NVgVMca

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/mini-shuttle-MKII

water supersonic plane

Reconnaissance Aircraft

1. Toggle cargo bays (used as air brakes)

2. Toggle panther engine

3. Switch panther mode

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/water-super-sonic-plane

This Scout plane is agile and fast capable of landing on both land and sea allowing for greater versatility. It was built with room for a pilot and an observer. Includes afterburners in case it needs to make a quick escape from the enemy.

TUK7jIWeEqeEOP2wLoi6m6fxQFKuvPwImOD4QPlHfl98-0zoaIKAv0JPQBDhA_zSjEMn6fnwsCQFUNjjOf7WB4Etcfsvt0zvMfjEZw4FF4qt7ZB2qX2TzNVwYoJXCmC6VDQ5x7NgxryDrliEqzv_irwsHgc0XCQuhhLnFni90nCdy8N6OTvA8wWwIr62hivE0A3_8FR4dKOf25u-3V4Ao8KOX8EVvBBu2t9Yt7ltwsdKa0OoyM-8C_fEcLMgoXFPqoY1s8zwwRLwTfn4

space water supersonic plane SSTO

Reconnaissance SSTO

1. Toggle cargo bays (used as air brakes)

Nova always wondered, why do SSTO’s always have to take off and land on… well, land. So he went to his engineers and they came up with this

ItY4_KL_g696Bfk9w-nmHXtoXUsVO_Tblj55-Pjsmfxl_n2DoJxe8YIiPy8-Uv1fTw34PGl87RAEgzWAM8DL-rKVjuDIsWHhTRo1s0P3xBgV9wNSfTpJxRYa8aTnIv1ruztgWuqt

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/space-water-super-sonic-plane-SSTO

SPEEDSTER

Super Sonic Scout Jet

1. Toggle wheesley

2. Toggle whiplash engine

born out a need for SPEED! no weapons, nothing extra, just the pilot, an extremely fast plane, and your imagination

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/SPEEDSTER

m_vTWfkmlC-bvggg5Ncpzg7p65KbnoreJ5cRN9lSEDkJhJbgTmcOZzC00s0N5y7LN_rx4wpr125aSnJXI6Ex8eSk0RP0u9MF9aMjlWzXowd2ZPQZBJhYBGOZxCGjhEb_-Z13_Dr7

Vulture MKI

Close Air Support

1. Undock wings

2. Toggle panther engine

3. Switch panther mode

ABORT: detaches cockpit with parachute

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/VTOL

after years of research, Nova-Tech has developed a small class of VTOLs with movable engines and wings. Not only does this make us cooler than the competition, it allows for less weight (you only need one pair of engines for flight and hovering) and it allows for greater versatility and style. A great Close AIr Support fighter

Pe3OHY2-0MB0A7wJwyAIFV4O9M-wEgQNdM9ppy1jOZJOQ666AjfIEFKebdygTIt4_-oqbEAradZf-IoDCFniz8aL7rrodfd98e3g2sdFOxjYlOouItOugVKPE0cL73q8MqnF4Nup

Vulture MKII

Close Air Support

1. Undock engines

2. Toggle panther engine

3. Switch panther mode

4. Fire countermeasures

A later model of the VTOL armed with a 20 mm Gatling gun on a rotating base, several missiles and looking even cooler with the new wing design. the very definition of close air support.

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/VTOL-fighterarmed-MODEL-2

LM8N8ahR7Z_3KYHHo8gUgE9TjkSjkWd6BRZ-wqfjzpKNrxpEo5dAOACf-2p6H-qmh_krTs1A5KUgVW2GBReCraQ9mIvQRSIJn4PCQ-jkj64JywbQwwgS4cQHxQsOos9NazwmXS42

Yonah MKII

Fighter

1. Toggle Panther engine

2. Switch panther mode

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/yonah-MKII-stock

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/yonah-MKII

The Yonah MKII is a quick, agile, fighter plane capable of performing insane stunts and dishing out some heavy firepower. uses a built-in airbrake to help with steep turns and stops. It also includes a built-in ejections system which in case of emergency will eject the cockpit from the craft and use an attached parachute to land the pilot. 

zxUZw68Yiz7Ad6EWezgRozaeqIfoC_8MA022wwUM1sfdSNIUDnA4wdV8rkq9lqa5i4DlGoTXpC0nAU-4bnA97AHWVLlTSA78wYan1flB-KJAIHD4Zb5B6DuDZOlGcc3KSkoyHW97

JHoqK1UYxDW9GBFhXh2jHe6uwnVv_CV5-B2FtGJZyiN2PYnG24LLu5Btq34aMMl1E0aflR3zbMmjoqetIeH4CLTQhBXgnFj5iW63a5rlR6W2r1Lm6TxUwtPypdZS3IGXqMDV-jZk

(Yonah MKII seconds after ejection)

cqlCFMmadxTWTIZpEwCov20e_xHebYr9c-9jNjhpCjB0wYkSSb68kIHk_2rQldavgFZnD_KzAx7LhtrDa3dnYLUdzLGzKxmPe8tJnkAKDQLjcKJl3T5lL1vEcvinZA2mMVqpFgBG 

Yonah MKII Heavy

Heavy Fighter

a similar model to the Yonah MKII except its armed with whiplash speed giving it the capability to go insane speeds but without as much agility. armed with stock missiles and also includes the built-in abort system to save the pilot. Also includes drop tanks to increase range of the fighter

bZq5bTspAun3pUD6hyVeNTqJ4ehajp8e3Kbpnx6ozlzY0jr3u1ufdk2TTfYVZgSoYt11xBpsDiYKy6kwkdPP2F2bk1Bw-P2f6MV5kGqLrvS_w8rvb110uLu9RUdbRgO_UlKzLw_e

HummingBird MKII

Light VTOL fighter

1. Switch panther mode

2. Toggle panther engine

3. Toggle wheesley engine

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/Hummingbird-MKII

A small VTOL developed by NOVA tech. extremely maneuverable and well armed. Designed as a light fighter it can also fill the roles of close air support. However, this plane cannot due to steep turns or climbs, it will stall out. 

xR2WWYbTwih5ntJOMirfNAirRKCxS0qdI8ltyP3FYN3SdByejP-pV1uY04K3WW9WulGnfUROOFudiJW22P_FzZ8FQivzOj34eM9qqozXP1R8FbeYKJ3jjJj5rvFcNcxXUlGtj7NS

Dart MKI

Small personal Supersonic Aircraft 

Abort: ejects cockpit

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/Dart-MKI

EtPNWifu2b6VdXGpC6JUX_vmAaQarlCLqwfYbleWpFttXDMimknnG-kgehzBJ45Zw7_LHNXKPNeD_rl2oZWV0WjKi8V4McB-yZ4hX17PD4BisrEohWM3m00gI3cC8-00YZKhkJ1M

epDYieDlUF-jqNOXq-IapIFLhiTxDlHzXcNSMVosHk47dejfn4ZRcB9xsgWfZBRCvBps1hmAQb1EyzmRjGqOd8Yba4F0xPXCl2w_t0GoYmZT1JxkTvDCwxhNUd1e_o5BDRJaOTAw

simply put, Nova told his engineers, I want something thin and portable that is capable of carrying a Kerbal at Mak 3 without blowing up and the engineers delivered giving it a width of only 3.4 meters it also has a built-in radiator to help stop the cockpit from overheating. It includes a built-in abort system in case of engine failure to save the pilot. this is also commonly used as Nova’s personal aircraft

Drone

Reconaissance Plane

https://kerbalx.com/memeguy/DRONE

A small reconnaissance drone with an insane top speed of more than 200 m/s. good for spying on the enemy. 

Dz4EoVO2WdXdG9O-c5AR_6DtMgkRXq3TeH3qrNx-QuIumvvxUMMXBVO1ahbYXPvjKAxRvF0kUL_hRTpFI6OwSEWx_FwbFTVhMkppRN-jRdZUgWDFjVGT3FKANS8isCYDIX8mWx93

Edited by epicbens123
Improved on the format and added more backstory to each craft. Also added and updated a couple crafts

• 3 weeks later...

White Owl Aerospace 

2Ozksts.png

Motto: making owls fly since 2011

Side: HKA

White Owl Aerospace was founded by a millionaire called Mortimer kerman. When Kethane Started, Mortimer thought to go to ally HKA to defeat GMI. Soon white Owl made Crafts specialized for the Kethane war and also Merged with Skunkworks, to make better planes 

White OWL MFB 208 Democire  Download

h9NJpBX.jpg

The Democire was a design from Skunkworks and Plays a role as a multirole fighter. it's a Tank busting plane, a fighter, a bomber & a recon plane.  the design boasts: 2 panther Jets & 2 Whitplash ramjets and a max speed of 1380m/s and also goes at the edge of freezing space

White Owl STO 810X Starfinder Download

QLnwpOy.jpg

One of the first SSTO's from White Owl (the design from skunkworks) the Starfinder boasts two Stock Space Missile and a cargo bay for deploying Spy Satellites. the Starfinder has Kerbnet™  Access for Waypointing both when flying and orbiting kerbin. it is a space fighter & orbital Spy machine. just don't fly near ordinary missiles - it doesn't have flares or Chaff - and it will get annihilated easily.:0.0:

White owl BGi 231 Mariner Download

73731ce.jpg

The Mariner is a multi purpose Strategic Bomber, Gunship & Armed Early Warning System. The mariner has Three Six Bombing sets so the mariner can Carry a heck-of-alot bombs. it’s also a Recon plane (not recommended because of its size-its big as a elephant!) and you can also suit it for your needs as a Paratrooper plane and a cargo plane.

White Owl World Dart 35X Download

8NkDgQb.jpg

The World dart is a Multi purpose Drone that has 3 JDAM Bombs and two Maverick Missiles. The Drone has a Panther Engine & Kerbnet Access and Is a Reconnaissance Drone, A tank Destroyer, & Light Bomber

White Owl ICBM 1 Download

tCzgn58.jpg

The ICBM 1 is the First ICBM to have enough DeltaV to attack Minmus. The ICBM has 9 Warheads or you can carry 4 Relay Satellites to Minmus or 7 Small Satellites to minmus.

White Owl STO Satellite Deployer Download

p.s: i read the rules

Edited by The craftR forums
Fixed the broken link and adding images momentarily

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.