What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Ultimate Steve

This was not today, but a few days ago. Going back a few weeks before the few days ago, I needed to charge something but I lost the charger. You know how they tell you not to stick things into wall outlets? Well, I took two wires, stuck them into the thing that needed charging, and then stuck the two wires into the outlet.

And it worked. Nothing exploded. Nothing caught fire or anything.

A few days ago I was cleaning my room and I found this little motor on the ground which had two wires sticking out of it but no battery. I think you can see where this is going...

The inside of the motor exploded. Sparks came out of the wall, and the Kleenex that I was using to hold the motor had blackened in places.

I have learned my lesson and will NOT be doing that again! :D

*Do not try this at home.*

While moving my freshly downloaded and zipped copy of KSP 1.3 (yes, I know I didn't update for ages) from my Downloads folder to my C drive, Windows decided that I wanted to move my new copy of KSP into the War Thunder folder in my C drive. So after twenty minutes of frantically searching, I found the file, moved back into to C drive, and unzipped it.

I still haven't run the game yet.

just got back from space camp!

I was a commander! a commander in the mission! yay!

and that is the only interesting thing that happened in my entire time at space camp

the end

okay fine

on the Munar mission on the Orion I was the commander and if anything had any consequence then we would have died before we got off the ground (I was that bad)

on the shuttle mission I was PAYCOM, and had ONE ANOMALY

ONE ANOMALY!

and it wasn't even a real anomaly!! I was completely fake! it was an O2 anomaly without the Backup C/W so all I had to do was get a sensor reset!

wow!

but they were fun, and at one point in the mission on the shuttle mission the shuttle had something where every anomaly triggered, luckily I was PAYCOM or else I would have been worried! turned out to be the people who control the thing playing with us

it was fun, and this was only the missions!

if I care I will probably post more about it

I'm not sure if it could be funny for some but it definitely was for me.

Today, as usual in my work, I drove to a Sam's Club for some logistic. Once there I passed by the cleaning products row and found this :

Nzkgi3s.jpg

I don't know if I'm the only one to laugh at but it was not possible to me to stop sneering for about 5 minutes.

Honestly, it's suppose to be about a powerful detergent but instead I was seeing a forcing kid just like if he was about to drop a huge brown cake or to release a huge fart at least...

Edited by XB-70A

I drew a black hole over probably about an hour. It usually takes me about that much time of actual work for most of my drawings. I just have to be in the mood and I'll pump out something like this in a day. :rolleyes:OLI199F.png