Hello All.

CoreI

Hello fellow players, I have been playing KSP since right before 0.90 was released. I have followed the forums for a long time and am glad to have finally gotten an account. As of now, I have one Career game and one sandbox where I test craft for use in the career game. As a player I have landed on the Mun and Minmus, and currently have my first mission to Duna en route.

Also, how do I turn on Fine Control on a Mac? Caps lock doesn't work.

40 minutes ago, CoreI said:

Hello fellow players, I have been playing KSP since right before 0.90 was released. I have followed the forums for a long time and am glad to have finally gotten an account. As of now, I have one Career game and one sandbox where I test craft for use in the career game. As a player I have landed on the Mun and Minmus, and currently have my first mission to Duna en route.

Also, how do I turn on Fine Control on a Mac? Caps lock doesn't work.

You might need to assign it yourself as the wiki doesn't say anything about there being a mac version of the control...

2 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

You might need to assign it yourself as the wiki doesn't say anything about there being a mac version of the control...

That's correct. When I played on a Mac, I believe I assigned it to either that or tab.