I need permission of copyright for my social project in Brazil

Felipe Lincoln

Thanks for the reply, I'll send here the email I sent.

Hi, I'm Felipe, about to get admitted at USP (University of São Paulo) and my friend Miguel, already graduated at ITA (Aeronautics Institute of Technology). 

We are working on a social project. We got a physics book, the book is already released but in PDF, it's completely free and the main porpose of this book is to help students to get admitted in the best universities in Brazil. 
Since we need to publish the book, we are working on a new layout to fit the properties of a book, because it's currently a simple article and doesn't have a cover. 
I played Kerbal Space Program and would love to use a single screenshot of the game on our cover. Because this show the reader everything about the content he will see, it fit to our purpose perfectly!
Our goals isn't making money with this book, We'll freely share with as many library here in Brazil as we can, with our money. So I'm here requesting the Copyright to use the image in the attachment. 
I'm sending our current pdf version of the book, the cover we pretend to use, and the full image used in the cover.
The book is meant to be free and although it'll be on the libraries it'll also be in pdf in the internet.

Best regards from me and Miguel.
We're anxiously waiting for the answer.

All the attachment I uploaded on MEGA.
Here it is: https://mega.nz/#F!j842SZrC!Sxm6sH2F_EvF-3HA2coU0Q

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.