[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

22 minutes ago, Mr Betelgeuse said:

What is your recommended amount of RAM for this? 

Let's start with 8GB. But it can easily inflate to 12. this mod is immense and immensely detailed.

qZA4Cx9.jpg

About that weird glitch that throws orbiting craft out of wack and on escape velocity, would we have to wait for a fix or something? Because I nearly lost a orbital factory over mun because the wacky glitch sent it on a collision course with mun.

Edited by Krimverse

16 hours ago, electricpants said:

No

Bad

The Doge meme is dead now, it's 2017.

Will never die

unlike a certain ape...

15 hours ago, Krimverse said:

About that weird glitch that throws orbiting craft out of wack and on escape velocity, would we have to wait for a fix or something? Because I nearly lost a orbital factory over mun because the wacky glitch sent it on a collision course with mun.

Same thing happened to me, but it was en route to minmus and decided to go full reverse. Just do the work-around on the front page and it will be fine/hyperedit back to were you were.

17 hours ago, Krimverse said:

Tbh I've NEVER encountered this bug in the 2 years i'm working on kss. The only thing I can think of is that there is a mod that breaks the orbits ... 

I develop kss only with hyperedit installed.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Just now, A_beholder said:

Out of curiosity, is this Comunity Recorce compliant? (I wanna install my old mod pack)I want to be able to get my I-E and MKS crap off your planets.

not yet - it works but I want special unique values for every planet.

@Calvin_Maclure

That signature of yours is so awesome! where did you get it?!

1 minute ago, StarCrusher96 said:

not yet - it works but I want special unique values for every planet.

Thanks! It makes me happy to know that the best planet pack and best gameplay mods will work together in the future!

Edited by A_beholder

On 21/05/2017 at 6:45 PM, The-Doctor said:

Nice, I am working on building one for an interstellar mission, with the help of a bunch of people

Nice! Be sure to post pictures somewhere!

1 hour ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

What? Have they announced anything broken with it?? Shame... 

Rings are broken still, worse than before and solar panel charge rates are jacked up pretty bad still.