Angel-125

[1.2.2] Mark One Laboratory Extensions (M.O.L.E.) v.1.6.6

337 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

The part GameData\WildBlueIndustries\MOLE\Parts\Electrical\SolarBatteryModule.cfg is squeezed into the part below on lauch, at 1.3 G !

I can strut it as I want, always the same, at the same altitude ...

If you don't like it, then fix it and create a pull request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started an @Angel-125 brand career, pretty excited about the new stuff even early on- I noticed a glitch in the kerbal IVA portrait, is this a known issue, or do I have a mod conflict?

W3KHQZt.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Waxing_Kibbous said:

I just started an @Angel-125 brand career, pretty excited about the new stuff even early on- I noticed a glitch in the kerbal IVA portrait, is this a known issue, or do I have a mod conflict?

That might be unique to your system, I don't see that in my game. Glad you're having fun with the mod though. :) I built MOLE to fill a gap between the early game and mid game in terms of command pods and station parts- something that the DLC appears to be trying to accomplish as well. It'll be interesting to see what the stock Gemini looks like, I went through many iterations to achieve the look of the Brumby, all the while making sure that the kerbals had helmets and could see out the front real well.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the issue for future reference- using the MK-1 pod from the part overhauls (the last porkjet pack) causes the weirdness, probably due to the extra curvy bottom.

15 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

 It'll be interesting to see what the stock Gemini looks like, I went through many iterations to achieve the look of the Brumby, all the while making sure that the kerbals had helmets and could see out the front real well.

 I like the models and texturing of these parts, the attention to detail is keen :)

Edited by Waxing_Kibbous
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I'm trying to use the KNUTS processor on the Dolores & it always says "mulch full". However, I could not find a storage template for mulch. What am I missing here?

 

Also, one other thing I just noticed. I'm running Strategia and have the Engineer Focus III strategy active; one of the things this does is make your engineers effectively 2 stars higher while on a mission. I'm showing my engineer with 3 stars, but when I try to scrap a part, I get the "insufficient experience" message. Don't know if this is on your side or Strategia's side of things.

Edited by Bombaatu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying out MOLE while I wait for some answers in my main save....  When I select some of the prebuilt craft in the VAB, the TITANS specifically, if I then decide to select a different craft, the new craft loads "ontop" of the old one.  The craft selection/loading menu doesn't disappear, and the Exit VAB button doesn't work. (Screenshots incoming)

Work around:

Load craft, decide naw want a different one.  Hit "New Craft" button.  Then hit the Load Craft button = Things work as they should.

Has this happened before?  So far my thread search hasn't found anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Angel-125 great mod however i wish the oms kit came with an optional interstage faring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, insert_name said:

@Angel-125 great mod however i wish the oms kit came with an optional interstage faring

Well, the OMS kit is designed to fit inside the Interstage Service Compartment. You could also use an interstage fairing.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

Well, the OMS kit is designed to fit inside the Interstage Service Compartment. You could also use an interstage fairing.

ah I didn't know about it fitting in the service compartment. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 1:11 PM, Bombaatu said:

So, I'm trying to use the KNUTS processor on the Dolores & it always says "mulch full". However, I could not find a storage template for mulch. What am I missing here?

 

Also, one other thing I just noticed. I'm running Strategia and have the Engineer Focus III strategy active; one of the things this does is make your engineers effectively 2 stars higher while on a mission. I'm showing my engineer with 3 stars, but when I try to scrap a part, I get the "insufficient experience" message. Don't know if this is on your side or Strategia's side of things.

I haven't looked at that in awhile. The Dolores probably needs mulch storage. MOLE doesn't support Strategia, it uses what the stock game says is your kerbal's experience level.

21 hours ago, smotheredrun said:

Trying out MOLE while I wait for some answers in my main save....  When I select some of the prebuilt craft in the VAB, the TITANS specifically, if I then decide to select a different craft, the new craft loads "ontop" of the old one.  The craft selection/loading menu doesn't disappear, and the Exit VAB button doesn't work. (Screenshots incoming)

Work around:

Load craft, decide naw want a different one.  Hit "New Craft" button.  Then hit the Load Craft button = Things work as they should.

Has this happened before?  So far my thread search hasn't found anything.

What version of MOLE? I redid the sample craft files and don't see any issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erm brand new? I'll check once I'm home, but I believe it's the latest release.  It's also only a couple of the Titans and one or 2 of the Dolores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Angel-125 I have 1.6.6   It's definitely not a game breaker though, too, it's always neat (for me anyways) to find a new bug or issue.  Only sometimes are they truly frustrating or "Save Breaking"....

Edited by smotheredrun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now