DoctorDavinci

[1.3] BDArmory Continued v0.2.1.1 [5/28/2017] + Vessel Mover, Camera Tools, BDMk22, Destruction Effects, Burn Together

479 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, LtTucker said:

I'm having the same problem as you, as soon as I go above 200m it breaks. I found a work around as I was making another bomber, if you right click on any of the bombs and set them to in cargo bay their trajectory is fixed.

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks! I'll try that. It seems like a bug to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We would like to give a shout out to our latest member, @TheDog

Welcome to the team :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, LtTucker said:

I'm having the same problem as you, as soon as I go above 200m it breaks. I found a work around as I was making another bomber, if you right click on any of the bombs and set them to in cargo bay their trajectory is fixed.

Hope this helps you out.

Sadly i couldnt make it work, it's so annoying :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2017 at 1:34 PM, qromodynmc said:

Sadly i couldnt make it work, it's so annoying :/

There is a template craft in a folder called /Crafts  under the BDArmory directory named " BDA - TestPlaneAI - v3.craft "

Can you load that up and see if the problem still exists. The issue you are describing was worked on in the previous release under this issue

 

//Edit

Actually this has this fix was *not* released just yet, I just checked the change log.

Edited by gomker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, gomker said:

There is a template craft in a folder called /Crafts  under the BDArmory directory named " BDA - TestPlaneAI - v3.craft "

Can you load that up and see if the problem still exists. The issue you are describing was worked on in the previous release under this issue

 

//Edit

Actually this has this fix was *not* released just yet, I just checked the change log.

Yeah, problem exist. Hope someone fixes it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering if somebody could help me with a bug i have? acknowledging the fact that i'm running the 1.2.0 version of BDAc on 1.2.2. 

Every time i fire a gun the bullet tracers/trails are purple, missing texture shade to be exact, and the screen for the tracking ball and FLIR pod are flat purple, can't use them at all.

Is there a fix for this or is an unavoidable part of using BDAc 1.2 on ksp 1.2.2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Atatra said:

Is there a fix for this or is an unavoidable part of using BDAc 1.2 on ksp 1.2.2?

Hi as you presume using the wrong version of the mod with your game will cause issues that there is no fix for.

The issue you are experiencing is caused by BDA not being able to load the shaders for tracers etc and the only fix was a rebuild of the shaders and a code update in order to load them, There is no possible fix for you aside from to use the correct version for your game      .

Well there is a fix but would involve rebuilding the shaders and then writing the code to load them and then recompiling the mod yourself , but that wouldn't fix the two dozen other problems that that particular release of BDAc has.

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i'm assuming i'll have to wait until there's an official release of BDAc for ksp 1.2.2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Atatra said:

so i'm assuming i'll have to wait until there's an official release of BDAc for ksp 1.2.2?

BDAc release v0.11.1.6 adresses your issue ... it is easily found by going to Papa Joes Soup on Github and looking

I'll give you a hint, it can be found below:

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases

Edited by DoctorDavinci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2017 at 2:50 PM, LtTucker said:

if you right click on any of the bombs and set them to in cargo bay their trajectory is fixed.

Or just fly at ridiculously low altitude with some snake eyes and lay waste to the world below

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Or just fly at ridiculously low altitude with some snake eyes and lay waste to the world below

Or we could just nuke it! That's a problem solver!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, stickman939 said:

Or we could just nuke it! That's a problem solver!

#TheAmericanWay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats @TheDog for joining the team as a former BDAc member it's definitely a honor to be selected

Edited by Nerfclasher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just tried utilizing fixed 35mm oerlikons on an aircraft, and all the rounds detonated ~500 m in front of my aircraft, even though the detonation range was set to 3500 m. Can anyone else double check the oerlikons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way to stop guard mode firing at missiles/bombs?
There's the option to set it to shoot at just missiles or everything.. Could I make it only shoot at vessels?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheBeardyPenguin said:

Is there any way to stop guard mode firing at missiles/bombs?
There's the option to set it to shoot at just missiles or everything.. Could I make it only shoot at vessels?

Currently there is only the two modes for guard mode targeting ... Missiles or all craft

Feel free to open a feature request on Github ... We use the built in Github issues tracker to keep record of bugs, enhancements and feature requests as it is difficult to keep track of bug reports and all the great ideas that the community have come up with on the forum (things can get buried and lost under newer posts)

Here's the link: https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/issues

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it all right?

m4QgS4t.png

zWnYIuH.png

C5MqgoR.png

Lm3XffT.png

And could you tell me what is wrong with it?

jg1ms6G.jpg

6EQlRfQ.jpg

 

 @SpannerMonkey(smce)  

Edited by BF2_Pilot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2017 at 5:35 PM, TheBeardyPenguin said:

Is there any way to stop guard mode firing at missiles/bombs?
There's the option to set it to shoot at just missiles or everything.. Could I make it only shoot at vessels?

I just love how literally NO ONE knows who this guy is! YOU'RE A LEGEND MATE!!! KILL TAPE FOR ME!

AND AHMYGOD HE LIKED MY POST! UPLOADING CHAPTER 16 OF MY BOOK CAN WAIT!!! YEEHEEEEE!!!!!!

Edited by DarkOwl57
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there any bd armooury pack that foucuses on space based weapons platforms? railguns, coilguns, realistic lasers, or space optimized missiles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, toric5 said:

is there any bd armooury pack that foucuses on space based weapons platforms? railguns, coilguns, realistic lasers, or space optimized missiles?


Hi @toric5

The only BDAc addon that I know of that has space weapons is Future Weapons ... Unfortunately there are no space based missiles in it and I am unsure if there are any BDAc addons that do have them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoctorDavinci said:


Hi @toric5

The only BDAc addon that I know of that has space weapons is Future Weapons ... Unfortunately there are no space based missiles in it and I am unsure if there are any BDAc addons that do have them

 

ah well. i knew of future weapons, but they are a bit to sci fi for my taste. thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, toric5 said:

ah well. i knew of future weapons, but they are a bit to sci fi for my taste. thanks!

Now I'm curious, please define space based weapons that are not science fiction?  As I'm unaware of any real world examples

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Now I'm curious, please define space based weapons that are not science fiction?  As I'm unaware of any real world examples

i meant too sci fi as in physically unplausible, technobabble, star wars and star trek. i would be looking for something more out of atomic rockets. railguns and space capable missiles, not blasters and photon torpedoes.

Edited by toric5
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toric5 said:

i mean to sci fi as in physically unplausible, technobabble, star wars and star trek. i would be looking for something more out of atomic rockets. railguns and space capable missiles, not blasters and photon torpedoes.

Fair enough, a valid point I s'pose, I'll think on it a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now